Postponment of Premier League fixtures due to the death of Her Majesty the Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop playing the Devils Advocate mate. Whatever your opinions, lets do the right thing for OUR club. We are a club with great traditions and have respect from other clubs, lets keep it that way please.

How does that change if people boo?

I think you need to get a reality check on life in 21st century Britain.

It will be a completely self serving act that will negatively affect our football club.
There's a time and a place to make statements, imo this definitely is not one.
Yeah, just let them walk all over people demanding silences the singing of anthems they dont have any belief in and clapping 70 minutes into a game like performing seals for their royal masters.

I'd blame no one for protesting against that loudly.

This isn't feudalism.

Yeah, just let them walk all over people demanding silences the singing of anthems they dont have any belief in and clapping 70 minutes into a game like performing seals for their royal masters.

I'd blame no one for protesting against that loudly.

This isn't feudalism.

I hope we sing something pro Everton on 70 minutes. Would love someone to actually organise that.

To help with them, and our sychopantic board whove agreed this. The monarchs have never done anything for us, so let's look after ourselves.

We’re Everton always remember,represent our club with the class it has always shown,whatever your feelings are towards the monarchy,please do not give the assorted kopite media any opportunity to haul us over the coals which they will take great delight and revel in.
Goes beyond Kopites and Evertonians this.

The PL are the cats paws of the government and monarchy and they are taking the utter piss demanding silences and the singing of national anthems for a family who have harboured a beast like *Prince* Andrew....amongst other crimes.

Goes beyond Kopites and Evertonians this.

The PL are the cats paws of the government and monarchy and they are taking the utter piss demanding silences and the singing of national anthems for a family who have harboured a beast like *Prince* Andrew....amongst other crimes.

I admire the few Kopites who had the bravery to boo last night.

And the equavications to booing Hillsborough silences are frankly absolutely disgusting. Anyone who tries to draw common cause between the Windsor family and the Hillsborough disaster is a fool.

I admire the few Kopites who had the bravery to boo last night.

And the equavications to booing Hillsborough silences are frankly absolutely disgusting. Anyone who tries to draw common cause between the Windsor family and the Hillsborough disaster is a fool.
I agree. I cant believe the families themselves got duped into that.

There was no need. I'm not going to have a go at them, as theyve done so out of decency. A sense of decency that has been massively lacking from the press, who have been dog whistling this for days. Absolutely disgraceful.
The media have been acting like witch finder generals hunting down *disobedience* - I'd laugh me bollocks off if Everton gave them their biggest story.

The PL have ratcheted this right up and if it happened it'd be down to them.

No rational person in 2022 gves a flying one about that lot..in fact, they oppose and detest their priveledge and arrogance.

Being told to keep quiet for creatures like that and then sing for them is beyond the pale.

Next they'll be telling us that we cant celebrate goals.

Say what you want about Liverpool or United, but they dont except that nonsense. Catterick and John Moores wouldnt have either.

They should VAR every goal at the weekend so people can have a few mins to think how to celebrate respectfully

The goals should be respectful too come to think of it, so no overhead kicks or goals by black players

The media have been acting like witch finder generals hunting down *disobedience* - I'd laugh me bollocks off if Everton gave them their biggest story.

The PL have ratcheted this right up and if it happened it'd be down to them.

The dog whistle around Hillsborough has been horrendous. I've been genuinely saddened they have put the poor families in a position where they have to say that. They are right too, any backlash would be directed at them. The question is how that has happened, and why the media/establishment have forced people into that mindset.

As for us, they would have a field day. Would love us to come out and just so who in earth do that nonce protecting, murdering, inbred bunch if racists think they are too judge us. The likes of them will never be able to judge Everton football club and our fans though.

We wont though, we will have luvvie Bill making apologies worrying that knob Lloyd Webber will not play piano for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.