Postponment of Premier League fixtures due to the death of Her Majesty the Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

They’re gonna ask all foreign teams to play in all black and not celebrate when they score.
I know you joke, but I found this a startling sight this morning:

220908230234-01-queen-elizabeth-world-reax-090822-super-tease.jpg

Show me where I said he explicitly stated he's made comments expressly stating so - so you've made up my comments, right?

I judge a person by their actions not their lack of words - chips on about environment but takes a private plane 90 miles for a polo match This isn't tabloid sensationalism, its truth.

I took info from a WEF video and the crown estate finances as well as press reports (from a swathe of political biasies of publications FYI).

We're not going to agree, but you continue to fabricate comments and inferences and that I made this up on my own. It's bad taste.

All i asked was this.

Did he say any of that though?

Listen, all he would have spoke about reseting is how we treat the environment and conservation. Anything else is a stretch to say the least and bordering on tin foil hat terrority.

As for the articles calling him out as a hypocrite you have the Express and the Australian Spectator. Have a look at who owns them and backs them to find out why they would want to paint the likes of Charles who champions the environment.

As for the promo video , its a promo video with random ideas. If people want to read deep into so be it.

I know you joke, but I found this a startling sight this morning:

View attachment 183178
Why so?

The reaction abroad - and from people who are foreign nationals in the UK - has probably been more sympathetic than from most British people.

This is a massive, massive event. Whether we like it or not, or see the sense in it or not, she was a global figure that has been around for generations.

A lot of me me me culture, it’s a national event surely it’s right to stop the matches.
10 PL games with average 40,000 people directly affected, in the minority I think.
Any armchair fans could always watch a rerun of last weeks games

typical elitist thinking, not even bothering to mention the football league

Why so?

The reaction abroad - and from people who are foreign nationals in the UK - has probably been more sympathetic than from most British people.

This is a massive, massive event. Whether we like it or not, or see the sense in it or not, she was a global figure that has been around for generations.
Why? Because it was an image I wasn't expecting to see.

Quite a few things have startled me in the last 24 hours.

Like hearing Huw Edwards say "the King and Queen Consort will remain at Balmoral" when he announced her death yesterday. That there was a King, just like that, instantly.

Why? Because it was an image I wasn't expecting to see.

Quite a few things have startled me in the last 24 hours.

Like hearing Huw Edwards say "the King and Queen Consort will remain at Balmoral" when he announced her death yesterday. That there was a King, just like that, instantly.
ah get you. Yes, in that sense, it's all very surreal.

The new money coming into circulation will be weird!

Status
Not open for further replies.