Match Thread POSTPONED: Everton v Manchester City - Preview only

Status
Not open for further replies.
4c3940163c9c930031ebac46e021eacd.jpg

The great war of 2021.

Wrong again, sucker! Season ticket holder since 1985. Back when many of you were chanting "Everton are white"..

Does anyone moderate this site? The genuine shithousery and racism on here suggests that not much has changed since those days.

Pathetic and genuine shithousery comments to make these tbh. Back in 1985 most of the entire football world was racist but that was 35 years ago and long in the past. The football world has grew up and moved on unrecognisably long since and using that as a way to have a dig at Evertonians is shithousery in the first degree and says more about you than anyone else. Everton Football Club and its supporters are leading the way with helping the community and that covers every human being regardless of race.

You would struggle to find a better moderated site than this site and as a long term member i cannot remember ever seeing any racism on this site from evertonians. The only time that has ever happened is when non blues join and just act like complete tossers but they are soon weaned by the excellent and professional moderators.

I suggest that you stick your finger up your hole and sit on your elbow.

Well, there we have it.

Compare and contrast the reactions of Tottenham and Everton. Tottenham have the decency to wish Fulham well. Everton called for a "full disclosure" from the Premier League with no word of good will to City. Speaks volumes.

And the knuckle draggers amongst you want a fight. Is that the level of debate on here? Yeah, stay classy, eh.
Got any pets mate?

Do they not ride camels in the middle East? Hence a jockey of camels?

Oil money FC very touchy these days....
These days they tend to ride Lambos or Rollers. We both know how you intended it, try posting something like that on facebook or twitter and see what sort of reaction you get.

Everton, the fans and the club, were the ones inconvenienced by this.

If I was one of those fans on their way to Goodison when it was called off, I’d want to know why.

Everton’s statement was perfectly right and proper. It made clear that the club wasn’t consulted, and the club wanted to know why.

The fans have the right to know both of those things. Keeping discussions private wouldn’t do that.

What the hell is wrong with transparency?

These days they tend to ride Lambos or Rollers. We both know how you intended it, try posting something like that on facebook or twitter and see what sort of reaction you get.
You read into it how you want, easily offended FC.

Back to your manc tenements cryarse - thoughts and prayers obviously worked for oil well FC as they outbreak has been contained and the training ground is now open, a mere 48 hours after the plague had decimated you're squad - a Christmas miracle. How dare my club ask for all the details - were a disgrace.

Many of you lot are as full of shoite as your club and manager - I can only imagine how you shower of entitled Berks would react if the roles were reversed, judging by your outcry over nasty Everton not saying get well soon!

Everton, the fans and the club, were the ones inconvenienced by this.

If I was one of those fans on their way to Goodison when it was called off, I’d want to know why.

Everton’s statement was perfectly right and proper. It made clear that the club wasn’t consulted, and the club wanted to know why.

The fans have the right to know both of those things. Keeping discussions private wouldn’t do that.

What the hell is wrong with transparency?

Sorry mate, can't have that, way too much common sense and now we are monsters for asking pertinent questions and not saying get well soon FFS!

Entitled blerts trying to deflect from the dodgy stuff oil well fc is up to - why are they so arsed about what Evertonians think if there is nothing out of order in what went on?

Status
Not open for further replies.