Possible Future Moyes Protests?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hudd101

Player Valuation: £2.5m
I have just read the close to the end thread and am feeling rather depressed. and I was wondering if we found ourselves in a very very bad situation on and off the field alike the one at blackburn currently. whether something could happen like the protests banners and chanting against kean and the venkys or in this case Moyes and kenwright and the board etc could actually happen at everton. would you shout for Moyes out or write banners saying Moyes and board out? I for one am close to being this angry and depressed at the way the club is being run. at the moment we are heading down and quickly.

2390572.gif

Maybe it's me, but I have no idea what the posts of mvflusk & matt damon are supposed to mean.

My answer to the original post is to simply say that the respect which all EFC fans and supporters hold for David Moyes will take a fair while to evaporate, and it's this respect - currently misplaced in my opinion - which is saving him from direct criticism at GP.

The "Evertonian" way of protesting, in my view, would be to simply stay away from home games.

I don't think we're suited to mass marches and stuff.

If the gate fell to 25,000, you'd soon see action. It's already working now.

I'm not saying it's ideal - the ideal solution would be for at the very least Kenwright to do one immediately - but it'd be a reasonable course of action.

The "Evertonian" way of protesting, in my view, would be to simply stay away from home games.

I don't think we're suited to mass marches and stuff.

If the gate fell to 25,000, you'd soon see action. It's already working now.

I'm not saying it's ideal - the ideal solution would be for at the very least Kenwright to do one immediately - but it'd be a reasonable course of action.

what do you mean by that?

Donovan?
MOyes subs in bolton game?

Status
Not open for further replies.