Positivity

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found out last year my great nephew had started supporting us, his dad does because of me and now his son, I feel bad lol. I have just been to my nieces and her second aged 6 just said he is Everton, I'm a monster lol His dad is Arsenal and none of the kids support them.

The eldest is Utd with his Grandad but I am buzzing I've got two of the young family following Blues, I hope the club can give them something worth supporting in the coming years.

That is positive

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past,
I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing.

Only I will remain.

Why is Kenwright bailing too ?
lol

1638102331195.png

1638102349190.png

When was the last time you got a buzz from match day. I used to love it.
Now. The best i hope for is they turn up and look interested let alone play some decent football.
We now also have the absolute sucks the life out of you name on the starting team sheet in alex iwobi. Struggling to think of any other Everton player who you see in the starting line up that deflates you straight away. Nicolas alexanderson maybe.

When was the last time you got a buzz from match day. I used to love it.
Now. The best i hope for is they turn up and look interested let alone play some decent football.
We now also have the absolute sucks the life out of you name on the starting team sheet in alex iwobi. Struggling to think of any other Everton player who you see in the starting line up that deflates you straight away. Nicolas alexanderson maybe.
My sons buzzed off to work on single time - after saying he would not do any overtime any more.... to avoid the game :)

I found out last year my great nephew had started supporting us, his dad does because of me and now his son, I feel bad lol. I have just been to my nieces and her second aged 6 just said he is Everton, I'm a monster lol His dad is Arsenal and none of the kids support them.

The eldest is Utd with his Grandad but I am buzzing I've got two of the young family following Blues, I hope the club can give them something worth supporting in the coming years.

That is positive
Stop being harsh and get them a City top for christmas.

I'm positive that getting relegated really is not a good thing.
People talking about it like it’s a chance to do a complete reset when in reality it will plunge us further into problems with FFP and there’s no guarantee we’d even come back up once the like of Richarlison, DCL, Doucoure, Alan, Pickford, Gray, Mina, Digne, Godfrey all throw in transfer requests. Yer a lot of them are underperforming but the standard of player we’d attract once we were relegated would be far worse then them even playing half decent.

That American Rob on the talks about it like a man who’s followed sports all his life were relegation isn’t a thing and doesn’t exist. The actual implications of relegation would be catastrophic

Status
Not open for further replies.