Poll: Will Everton win a league title by 2050?

Will Everton win the League Title before 2050?

• Yes

Votes: 195 68.9%
  • No

Votes: 88 31.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mixed_up

Player Valuation: £8m
Silly thread. Silly poll. No need for abuse or too many comments really.

But the answers in the poll might be revealing about our mindset as fans and our ability to predict the future!

Maybe when some of us are long gone this thread will be dragged up by future generations on the great GOT.

I'm personally voting no!

I don't think we will win a league title by 2050.

blstr.gif

Which league?

top domestic league, whatever it may be called by then. I think we will get into the CL, and so on, win cups hopefully, but I don't necessarily think we will win the Premier League by 2050. Everything is so competitive and the Leicester season was such a complete freak of nature! I'll be dead by 2020 probably never mind 2050 so I probably will never know.

top domestic league, whatever it may be called by then. I think we will get into the CL, and so on, win cups hopefully, but I don't necessarily think we will win the Premier League by 2050. Everything is so competitive and the Leicester season was such a complete freak of nature! I'll be dead by 2020 probably never mind 2050 so I probably will never know.

Jesus, that's only three years from now. What are you, 90?

Yes. Who knows what might happen with takeovers, ground moves, the bubble bursting with the overflow of money in the game. Why not be positive in thoughts?

30 years is a long time. If someone said in 1987 Everton would only win one more trophy in the next 30 years I bet you wouldn't have believed them.

Jesus, that's only three years from now. What are you, 90?

I'm 36 but had a heart attack this year, chain smoke (like every 10 minutes), drink every day (sometimes 16 cans!), barely eat, and probably have lots of diseases that are undiagnosed! it's not really funny but it is kind of. So hopefully Everton win the title within a few years!

Status
Not open for further replies.