[POLL] Should Ronald Koeman be sacked?

Time for him to go

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyone that actually wanted him to stay [before todays game],that now that game has ended changed there mind after today and want him gone,or even is there anyone still here that thinks he should get more time

What are we waiting for
The next window to get a striker in?
Too late , by the time he gels , we could be out of all cup competitions , who's going to come to a relegation fight?

I was listening to 5 live whilst wiring my garden pub / office.

Clarridge explained it perfectly Koeman has not bought players to make a team he has bought names and expected them to click.

A team working to a set style of play and then buy players to fit the style.

ww6sb.jpg

Kenwrong, Moshiri no blame attached??? ......until we have a new board NOTHING will change... if I was an up and coming manager I wouldn't touch us with a barge pole. No ambition, no money, just clueless. Unfortunately they will leave any sacking until the end of the year...I would love to be proved wrong but confidence is at an all time low....and I've watched some crap over the years since 1960...

Kenwrong, Moshiri no blame attached??? ......until we have a new board NOTHING will change... if I was an up and coming manager I wouldn't touch us with a barge pole. No ambition, no money, just clueless. Unfortunately they will leave any sacking until the end of the year...I would love to be proved wrong but confidence is at an all time low....and I've watched some crap over the years since 1960...

No money? We are the 4th biggest spenders in the league under Moshiri.

I can't think of one single reason as to why we should keep him in charge. I'm convinced once we play our first game under an interim manager things will become very apparent within 45 minutes of football...

Thomas (a Bucket.. of S....) and his brother Er-no-win need to get on the next plane to Rotterdam. Feyenoord need you both

Here’s the well worn record.

Bad buys, cheap buys, wrong buys, non-buys

Bad selling - Geri? Barry?

Poor man Management and player alienation.

Strange tactics.

Board too content to sit on their hands (as per usual) - e.g. expected losses - I would have had him out after Burnley.

Shirt deals with companies no one in the UK cares about (narrow focus)

Failure to appoint a manager with a record of achievement

Cap Gun to a Gunfight.

Status
Not open for further replies.