Poll - has your love of Everton increased or decreased?

Has your love of Everton increased or decreased?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It hasn't changed in all the years I've supported Everton. There's nothing new about this and these things happen from time to time.

I just wait and see what happens and move on.

img_0069_4.jpg

5/10 WOULD bang.
I'm excited to rush home from work this eve to charge into a pub just in time to catch Kane's second goal bobble past a star-fished Tim Howard.

I voted decreased, it hasn't really, there was no stayed the same, Everton will always be my team, just love them, it's
my love of football in general that has decreased, it's just not the same, money, Sky TV and the all round greed in
football that really sickens me, still I'll be there against Chelsea and until I go on my merry way.

I voted decreased, it hasn't really, there was no stayed the same, Everton will always be my team, just love them, it's
my love of football in general that has decreased, it's just not the same, money, Sky TV and the all round greed in
football that really sickens me, still I'll be there against Chelsea and until I go on my merry way.

Chess on toast / NEA = stayed the same obviously

Increased. I was mad about football as a teenager in the 90s / early 00s. Then I went through a period of not caring, i.e. most of the Moyes years. I think it was cos I didn't have the chance to go to any matches and there was…lots of personal stuff going in my life, basically. A few years ago, towards the end of Moyes' tenure, I got back into football and started following Everton again. I regret nothing. Most of the time.

Why would this saga have any effect on my love for the Blues, not a cat in hell's chance, it simple endorsed the passion I've had for over 60 years

I said increased, it really hasn't changed though, Everton still get on my nipples but I keep coming back for more. If anything I get angrier at nothing than I did when i was younger.

Status
Not open for further replies.