We dont need to buy the club...we just need to bolster it & save it from the hyenas (PL and rest) while giving the current board an ultimatum; ship up or get out and that includes any prospective buyers i.e 777.
100K fans at a 100 quid each will easily pay off the 6.x% interest for BMD which gets taken off the PSR threshold as it will be deemed income/revenue and the product could be as simple as a brick each (and placed like a monument/structure at Goodison).
This will commemorate the FANS who stepped in and stepped up....
WE WILL BE THAT BRIDGE, WE WILL BE THAT WALL!

FYI ( I bought a brick at BMD; and I would do it again for EVERTON FOOTBALL CLUB!)
Wow! Right up there with Winston Churchill and his 'fight them on the beaches...' rallying call.

Did you plagiarise this or is it all your own work? Irrespective, it stirs me.

We dont need to buy the club...we just need to bolster it & save it from the hyenas (PL and rest) while giving the current board an ultimatum; ship up or get out and that includes any prospective buyers i.e 777.
100K fans at a 100 quid each will easily pay off the 6.x% interest for BMD which gets taken off the PSR threshold as it will be deemed income/revenue and the product could be as simple as a brick each (and placed like a monument/structure at Goodison).
This will commemorate the FANS who stepped in and stepped up....
WE WILL BE THAT BRIDGE, WE WILL BE THAT WALL!

FYI ( I bought a brick at BMD; and I would do it again for EVERTON FOOTBALL CLUB!)
Are you a 777 plant mate?