Not open for further replies.

zirc

Player Valuation: £40m
Bournemouth
Norwich
Stoke
Spurs
Chelsea

11 points dropped from these fixtures, all from winning positions, all within the last month and a half. If we'd seen these matches out we'd be sitting 4th with 40 points. Been a very frustrating spell for our boys in blue.

@tim gabbott

evil-smile.gif

Bournemouth
Norwich
Stoke
Spurs
Chelsea

11 points dropped from these fixtures, all from winning positions, all within the last month and a half. If we'd seen these matches out we'd be sitting 4th with 40 points. Been a very frustrating spell for our boys in blue.

TBF, we need to offset the above with:

3 points stolen at West Brom
2 away points at Spurs and City

Net 6, but still very frustrating

Top 5 nailed on if we had a top keeper alone this season.
We've been brilliant. One stubborn managerial decision has ruined our league position this season.

Agreed.
I have never seen us play for so long with such a hinderence that has not been rectified. It is baffling. We could have been in Leicester's position this season with a commanding keeper.

Agreed.
I have never seen us play for so long with such a hinderence that has not been rectified. It is baffling. We could have been in Leicester's position this season with a commanding keeper.
I see what Roberto is trying to do long term in his relationship with his players. That's why they all love him.
But it's blown our league position this season.

I see what Roberto is trying to do long term in his relationship with his players. That's why they all love him.
But it's blown our league position this season.

The cups are so significant now. The league season now is almost meaningless due to countless dropped points and player loyalty.

IF we can win a domestic trophy (or 2!), then the season has been great.

Failure in both and a bottom half finish would be diabolical with this squad.
On a knife edge this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.