6 + 2 Point Deductions

Can’t see it ending well mate and eventually they will have to concede, as you say, they can block entry to the league or charge them on promotion when they are a PL club.

If they are seeing as being difficult it won’t end well for them at the commission.

They won’t get a way with claiming to be either an EFL club PL club, I won’t be surprised to see them charged by both.

Well I can’t see how they don’t get the six deduction that we got since Forest got 4 for co operation, Leicester are taking the opposite approach

Can’t see it ending well mate and eventually they will have to concede, as you say, they can block entry to the league or charge them on promotion when they are a PL club.

If they are seeing as being difficult it won’t end well for them at the commission.

They won’t get a way with claiming to be either an EFL club PL club, I won’t be surprised to see them charged by both.
It likely ends up badly, but then any attempt by the PL to enforce some nuclear option would likely end up in the courts. And even though it likely won't work I just want someone to stand up and try to stick it to them if nothing else for the entertainment.

As I said it was their right to plead “ not guilty” but the £17.4 million re stadium loans even if allowed would still have meant that the £105 million had been exceeded.
That’s not what you said though.

At the time Everton were charged they believed they were compliant hence the robust defence.

The stadium costs dismissal came later in the process so what else was the club supposed to do…try and second guess the PL contrary view 6 months in advance of the first hearing?

That’s not what you said though.

At the time Everton were charged they believed they were compliant hence the robust defence.

The stadium costs dismissal came later in the process so what else was the club supposed to do…try and second guess the PL contrary view 6 months in advance of the first hearing?
Here’s what I said

Forest admitted the charge on receipt of the charge papers, re the first charge Everton didn’t as was their right however

It likely ends up badly, but then any attempt by the PL to enforce some nuclear option would likely end up in the courts. And even though it likely won't work I just want someone to stand up and try to stick it to them if nothing else for the entertainment.

I’ve no doubt they and the EFL are in cahoots, they can’t win this, but like you say may be fun to watch. ;)