6 + 2 Point Deductions

I don’t think we’ll appeal.
I wasn’t buying the theory a lot of you had that the sentence would be reduced if you agreed not to appeal. I didn’t see how that would work- how would you put that in your written reasons to justify it without it stinking of a deal?

But having now seen the judgement I think that’s pretty much what they’ve done using generic “co-operation” to cover past co-operation but also imply future cooperation. Even if it’s not been agreed on I think there’s an implied threat those two points are in jeopardy if there’s an appeal. Grubby.

You’re smoking your socks if you think this rabble is 12 points better than Luton. If it came down to a single match, I know who I’d be backing.

We’ll stay up if the damage is limited to 2, anything more and we’re in the margin of error - and we make too many of those for any comfort.

Another 6 off - which would be utterly insane if we were dealing with a fair process - will finish us. Court cases after that will be too late. No club is getting a relegation overturned.
just gives forest and luton a massive lift, is not inpossible but just puts massive pressure on players/ fans. We can do it but i would not be confident with lack of goals in this team

How is that more reason though? The fact there was a "process" with no outline regarding any punishment that the league has decided to enforce is laughably inept, in Everton levels.
People keep making the mistake of using reason and thinking sensibly, the "rulebook" has just been thrown out the window, this is now a Jungle.

Hmm.

forest 4 points for a lesser time spent in the PL and excessive spending over the allowed losses.
Everton 6 points for a breach over the three consecutive seasons.

Reckon this means the supposed second charge Everton face can be considered to have been settled already?
It better be because if not then the club should sue the PL

just gives forest and luton a massive lift, is not inpossible but just puts massive pressure on players/ fans. We can do it but i would not be confident with lack of goals in this team
It’s actually incredibly unfair on those players - useless, though they are - and the fans.

Saying that, let’s stuff Forest 5-0.

So the panel accept that they KNOWINGLY breached:

The Premier League commission ruling said: “When a club like Forest took the risk of effectively ignoring the PSR warning from its finance director before the January window in 2023, and rather than looking to sell players, it added players to its squad, ultimately leaving itself with just two weeks to sell Player A [Brennan Johnson] in the summer 2023 window, such risk taking and ‘sailing close to the wind’ needs a proportionate sanction to maintain the integrity of the Premier League.”