6 + 2 Point Deductions

Martin Ziegler (Martin with a Y) basically saying it's because Everton provided wrong information. That FOREST got less. Forgive me but first why should any issue surrounding Everton influence how the Independent commission charge Forest?

Secondly, I'm not sure Everton gave incorrect information but what the appeal panel said was even if Everton had not provided the right information it was not for them (PL) to basically speak of as that wasn't their remit.

Thirdly, Everton were cleared of any intentional errors weren't we? The PL speaking of good faith and Everton were cleared of it so why on earth are Forest getting less points than us under this scenario?

Or are they saying well We might have got 3 points but because we provided wrong information that we got 6?

All of this is daft, and pathetic.

What Everton did say both with the original charge and the appeal, that they would monitor other clubs. I suppose with one eye on City. And one on Forest.

Everton should be up in arms about this.

Forest tried to claim more in Covid losses than allowed, so I'm not sure what that guy is talking about.

but it’s a committee isn’t jt?

But nothing independent.

I would imagine, Masters has hand picked the IC or given direction like he did with ours but on this occasion to give less than Everton. Just because, he's been
put out with the response from Everton fans. Just because he can and he's untouchable.