6 + 2 Point Deductions

Well, Chong was quick enough last time to say how shocked they were with the charge and once we got 4pts back they were all patting themselves on the back as they said their integrity was questioned and that was important to be cleared up.

Well guess what Chong, they've just brought Evertons reputation once again into disrepute as they've based the points deduction on saying we weren't truthful.

Everton need to make a statement and make it RIGHT NOW, whether that be Chong, Moshiri, Thelwell, Dyche, the Tea Lady.
They weren't truthful, they tried lying when they were found out.
We are ran by a conman and a bunch of shysters with zero care about our football club.
They deserved every punishment they get, however it will be us that feel the affects of those punishments.
Part of me wants the club to go into administration in the summer so Moshiri gets as little as possible back.
Can't wait to see the back of all that's been involved over the past 8 years.

Why did they ask for 8 for them, when the asked for 12 for us and we got 10. It makes a huge difference.

The threshold from 10-6, is greater from 6-4 and their breach is worse.
I guess our 6 became the precident for a £19.5m breach, with a decision that a deduction can’t be as high as administration. For Forests breach, the PL did actually ask for the right number. Then promptly got kicked all over the room and saw it halved.

Yes but the "case law" is our case which has literally just been heard... and they have conveniently ignored
Yes that what I said a couple of replies back.

The lack of written guidance is causing havoc because the commission used ours, then implemented their own findings therefore bypassing what should have been the means test.

The response to this reply was Matty asking is the same silk would help

We are ran by a conman and a bunch of shysters with zero care about our football club.
They deserved every punishment they get, however it will be us that feel the affects of those punishments.
Part of me wants the club to go into administration in the summer so Moshiri gets as little as possible back.
We got points back in the appeal due to them saying we weren't trying to pull a fast one.

I agree but that wasn't the PL's argument. They used our appealed points reduction as the starting point.

This again this prejudices us in terms of threshold ladder.

If we in Initially got 6 and 4 on appeal and that’s now accepted as a threshold that’s way different from 10-6.

That’s a real prejudice and misuse of due process,

They based the 8 points on the fact we got 6 and forests psr breach was worse than ours.. its in the judgement
So on the current charge they should be asking for less than 6 for us as our breach is less than Forrests (presumably)

Then the next time someone is charged they ask for less again based on our lesser punishment and so on and so forth.

er, you want the club to go into administration?

No idea about the legal issues/nuances, way above my head.

My only take is Forest have vaguely competent people running the club.

We had and still have morons in charge.
For breaching rules that shouldn't even matter. The rules and punishment needs to be in black and white so everyone knows where they stand. This independent commission rubbish, doesn't work as it can be as unfair as they choose, depending on the commission.