6 + 2 Point Deductions

Makes no difference how high or low their breach was.They breached and it is recorded in a written report that 6 points is deemed to be the minimum deduction for a PSR breach. It cannot be lower than that, only higher. We are on the receiving end of a campaign of abuse and corruption from the league we co-founded.
That was one panels decision though. None of the panel decisions are binding across the rules. And each panel is made up of different members who won’t necessarily agree with all that.

It’s ludicrous and open to bias and fixing but the minimum 6 point was just our appeal panels view.

It kettles my head that this "We could have sold Brennan Johnson earlier for less money" nonsense is even being treated as reasonable in any way.

You didn't and you broke the rules.
to be fair we don't know that yet as, as far as i'm aware, the PL haven't released the Judgment.

how they got to 4 points is still a mystery (and may still be once everything is published)

The 4 points for Forest is daft. I’m trying to work out how the premier league will justify this compared to our 6 points. I haven’t seen anything on that yet.
It will be even more galling if they get their 4 points reduced on appeal and if we get a 2nd points deduction.

I have a horrible feeling that will happen.