6 + 2 Point Deductions

Forest holding onto that player must be an aggravating factor surely?
Our charge was largely put down to poor / miss- accounting in the end wasn’t it? So there’s should be at least 6 points,

It has to be. The money for Johnson's sale will fall into the next years accounts.

If it's allowed as a mitigating factor then what's the point in having the accounting period cut off dates, which we adhered to when selling Richarlison?

Keep me right regards our original stadium interest mitigation.. we argued the interest was due to loans taken for the stadium even though it was actually for day to day running costs of the club, as Mosh had ploughed his own money to cover the stadium at that time?
So, if our world class accountant had instead borrowed for the build and self funded day to day costs we wouldve been ok?
Or is this the part where the rules were changed halfway through and he wasn't aware?

Do find it a bit wild that Forest fans seem to think they'll get some much lighter punishment like "3 points, suspended, written off if we're good next years" as if a precedent hasn't already been set.

There was a Forest fan on here over the weekend saying "we should just get a warning, similar to Everton".

I assumed he must have been 12 years old and his mum and dad hadn't paid the Internet bill as he seemed to miss the part where we were given a 10 point reduction, reduced to 6 points.

It has to be. The money for Johnson's sale will fall into the next years accounts.

If it's allowed as a mitigating factor then what's the point in having the accounting period cut off dates, which we adhered to when selling Richarlison?
Even if the Johnson money had dropped in before 30th June, with the ammount they spent on players in the 22/23 season, I'd be amazed if they didn't breach psr.

On this seasons spends they are almost -£50M on player trading, so they've kept spending.

It would probably be better (although annoying) if Forest are only given say a 4 point deduction as it's more likely Everton aren't given another subsequent brutal points deduction.

I would take 3-4 points for Forest if it meant Everton only received a fine second time around rather than Forest being given a 6-8 point deduction potentially resulting in at least another 2 points for Everton.

It would probably be better (although annoying) if Forest are only given say a 4 point deduction as it's more likely Everton aren't given another subsequent brutal points deduction.

I would take 3-4 points for Forest if it meant Everton only received a fine second time around rather than Forest being given a 6-8 point deduction potentially resulting in at least another 2 points for Everton.
If they get 4 points and we get a fine, then they are 4 points behind us.

If they get the 8 points (top end of what you suggest) and we get 2 points, then they are 6 points behind us.

So can’t see how it would be better for us?

On his Price of Football Podcast, out today, Maguire said it had "filtered out to them" that there is a 'accept the reduced penalty for no appeal.'

From the Forest forum, listened to the podcast and he did say that, he also thinks 4-5 points for them.

On his Price of Football Podcast, out today, Maguire said it had "filtered out to them" that there is a 'accept the reduced penalty for no appeal.'

From the Forest forum, listened to the podcast and he did say that, he also thinks 4-5 points for them.
Well hopefully that’s good for us, because first it’s mental they get less than us, when they actually bought about 50 players in 2 yrs. while the narrative is, we wouldn’t have breeched had we not built a stadium.

Everton won’t be happy with them getting less, unless we know that we will be get maybe 1 or 2 points max or it’s even a suspended deduction

The only way a 4-5 penalty is acceptable is if their breach is around £15-17million.

Have seen pessimistic Forest fans saying their breach is way worse than ours, 9 is the max, so they should get 8. But will then appeal it down. Nonsense. Can’t appeal it down when you have literally just justified a higher penalty than ours due to a breach bigger than ours. Drowning in their own urine and tears at the moment, understandably. The lack of a standard mechanism is a farce.

For Forest ours hasn't even been heard yet mate.

They can 'koff if they think they're entitled to a reduced penalty if they don't appeal. I don't remember anyone giving us the option of a 10pt penalty but with the chance to appeal or a 4-5pt penalty if we didn't appeal.

I'd want Everton to go to town on the PL if that ended up playing out like that.

I literally have no clue why some Forest Fans think they should get lower than us, when they spent millions,signings a pile of players when in the prem league. and have literally had a sporting advantage for one, on a player they sold way after the dealine, then added to the accounts. They should 100% get 6points at least.

They can 'koff of they think they're entitled to a reduced penalty if they don't appeal. I don't remember anyone giving us the option of a 10pt penalty but with the chance to appeal or a 4-5pt penalty if we didn't appeal.

I'd want Everton to go to town on the PL if that ended up playing out like that.

Absolutely I’d go absolutely berserk.

Double standards compared to our first charge.

Want the club to take that on.