6 + 2 Point Deductions

I think as a fanbase we need to get beyond the mindset of us getting 1 or 2 points, we could get 6 again. Yes we might have already been punished for previous years but aggravating factors are that our position has not improved, potentally worsened and UEFA PSR rules get more serious the more times they are breached.

2 in 2 years is pretty damning, I think we are potentially looking 4 to 6, 2 for the 1 year not punished plus more for aggravating factors.

I hope to god I`m wrong but everyone I see are saying nailed on and guaranteed nothing more than 2 or 3 without the realization it probably will be more.

I mean your crystal ball had us nailed on to get nothing back for the first charge and then had us getting another 10 for the second 🤷‍♂️

I think as a fanbase we need to get beyond the mindset of us getting 1 or 2 points, we could get 6 again. Yes we might have already been punished for previous years but aggravating factors are that our position has not improved, potentally worsened and UEFA PSR rules get more serious the more times they are breached.

2 in 2 years is pretty damning, I think we are potentially looking 4 to 6, 2 for the 1 year not punished plus more for aggravating factors.

I hope to god I`m wrong but everyone I see are saying nailed on and guaranteed nothing more than 2 or 3 without the realization it probably will be more.
Didn't the judgement commend Everton for making positive moves to address the situation?

What is clear till we know the exact details trying to even get a handle on the proposed changes is far to complex.

I see Kevin McGuire has made an attempt but from what I see his attempt is seriously flawed.

For a start save the odd club the statutory accounts show the total wages and not just for the first team squad they include the ground staff, admin staff, academy staff and players , ladies teams. . Some clubs pay directors some don’t . The 85% or whatever the % is re squad costs

Then you have to somehow factor in “healthy expenditure” such as infrastructure. Will that be added back or will that increase the % you can spend on your squad.

As they say the devil is in the detail

it’s just you that thinks this

and you think everything and anything bad about us

oh nOoooooooo!

What is clear till we know the exact details trying to even get a handle on the proposed changes is far to complex.

I see Kevin McGuire has made an attempt but from what I see his attempt is seriously flawed.

For a start save the odd club the statutory accounts show the total wages and not just for the first team squad they include the ground staff, admin staff, academy staff and players , ladies teams. . Some clubs pay directors some don’t . The 85% or whatever the % is re squad costs

Then you have to somehow factor in “healthy expenditure” such as infrastructure. Will that be added back or will that increase the % you can spend on your squad.

As they say the devil is in the detail

Don’t think they do include all staff wages to be honest, our total wage bill is much higher than the 113 mill he reported.

I mean your crystal ball had us nailed on to get nothing back for the first charge and then had us getting another 10 for the second 🤷‍♂️
Let`s face it, PSR is a scam to relegate us.... simple as that.

This will be a massive opportunity Masters just can`t turn down.

I`m disappointed Everton didn`t take it further, in a real court of law none of the rules lead to points deduction, our weak club just accept it because they are just pathetic, and they`ll probably just accept the 2nd.

And they`ll even accept it if Forest get less for more....

As I said, I hope I`m wrong but listening to that Sports Barrister today has opened my eyes to the chance we could get hit again with another 6, that coupled with our bad run could take us down. No amount of sun is going to suddenly make Dyche a good manager and our strikers goalscorers.......

it’s just you that thinks this

and you think everything and anything bad about us

oh nOoooooooo!
When does anything good happen to this club? It is always worse case scenario....

The very fact we got a second charge in the same season demonstrates how poorly this club has been run, the last 8 years have caught up with us.

Can`t wait till the end of this season, hopefully we stay up but even then we could be going in to next season not knowing if or when we get new owners.

I just want it all to stop....

Don’t think they do include all staff wages to be honest, our total wage bill is much higher than the 113 mill he reported.
He made an assumption that playing staff wages accounted for 70% of the numbers but that% won’t be close to the number that some clubs spend. For instance some clubs outsource catering, stewards etc and show those costs elsewhere whereas some clubs keep everything in house some don’t pay any steward costs as they are part of the rental(WHU) they pay for the ground