6 + 2 Point Deductions

The Premier League knew the rules would change and still charged us and Forest, I think it highly unlikely they will just stop all and every charge simply due to a rule change.

I mean, Forest have already had their hearing, we are just waiting for the outcome of that hearing.

So lets revisit it then or we can spend 2 or 3 pages with me saying no mate, you saying yes mate, which will no doubt bore the arse off the forum, but, hey, im game.
I’d quite like to watch a bore off. Little bit like listening to white noise when you try to sleep. Somewhat soothing

Nah. I think the clubs wanting the new rules speeding up and putting in place for next season makes the punishment of the current rules not fit for purpose.

So point deduction that could end up relegating us of Forest is wide open for legal proceedings.

Was still under the impression forest would get a small 3 point punishment at most to stop things the circus of appeals etc. But this gives me the impression they'll just close the book and move on.
Hate to say it but even if the rules change I think we’d struggle with legal action.

The PL defence that the rules were the rules and we admitted breaking them is hard to attack. Subsequently changing the rules, they’d argue, is just something that happens every so often and is no admission that the previous rules were unfair, just that it was decided to change them.

We all know that punishing us then changing the rules isn’t fair but I fear in a court you’d need much more than that to overturn rules that were known and agreed upon at the time.

Think Forrest will get 6 points as opposed to 10 like we did. Can see us getting either 1-2. The last thing the premier league will want is appeals being heard at the end of the season. Think they will try and reach a balance that both clubs will accept and not look to appeal.

Think Forrest will get 6 points as opposed to 10 like we did. Can see us getting either 1-2. The last thing the premier league will want is appeals being heard at the end of the season. Think they will try and reach a balance that both clubs will accept and not look to appeal.
Surely if penalties are applied to us, Forest or whoever they will appeal whether they think it is a harsh penalty or not. That’s what I would do anyway

I think as a fanbase we need to get beyond the mindset of us getting 1 or 2 points, we could get 6 again. Yes we might have already been punished for previous years but aggravating factors are that our position has not improved, potentally worsened and UEFA PSR rules get more serious the more times they are breached.

2 in 2 years is pretty damning, I think we are potentially looking 4 to 6, 2 for the 1 year not punished plus more for aggravating factors.

I hope to god I`m wrong but everyone I see are saying nailed on and guaranteed nothing more than 2 or 3 without the realization it probably will be more.