6 + 2 Point Deductions

The Premier League knew the rules would change and still charged us and Forest, I think it highly unlikely they will just stop all and every charge simply due to a rule change.

I mean, Forest have already had their hearing, we are just waiting for the outcome of that hearing.

So lets revisit it then or we can spend 2 or 3 pages with me saying no mate, you saying yes mate, which will no doubt bore the arse off the forum, but, hey, im game.

That's probably not good for us. I was banking on Forest getting a bigger deduction than us.

I just have feeling they won't do it because of how pathetic and useless they were in terms of making concrete punishments so they can implement them. The new rules just make any punishment void for me and will turn into a legal minefield.

I think they'll want to clean the slate and move on.

End of the day, if there is points deductions for either club it'll get appealed going into May.

The Premier League knew the rules would change and still charged us and Forest, I think it highly unlikely they will just stop all and every charge simply due to a rule change.

I mean, Forest have already had their hearing, we are just waiting for the outcome of that hearing.

So lets revisit it then or we can spend 2 or 3 pages with me saying no mate, you saying yes mate, which will no doubt bore the arse off the forum, but, hey, im game.

Weren't they supposed to be bringing in the new changes gradually though? But now the clubs want it in asap. So I personally think it changes the landscape.

I just don't think the league want another 2 appeals/hearings or any other repercussions for rules that are gonna be defunct in a few months time.

End of they day they can be as harsh or and lenient as they want. And I think they'll be lenient

I just have feeling they won't do it because of how pathetic and useless they were in terms of making concrete punishments so they can implement them. The new rules just make any punishment void for me and will turn into a legal minefield.

I think they'll want to clean the slate and move on.

End of the day, if there is points deductions for either club it'll get appealed going into May.
Not sure how the 6 points can stand in that case.

Weren't they supposed to be bringing in the new changes gradually though? But now the clubs want it in asap. So I personally think it changes the landscape.

I just don't think the league want another 2 appeals/hearings or any other repercussions for rules that are gonna be defunct in a few months time.

End of they day they can be as harsh or and lenient as they want. And I think they'll be lenient
NO MATE.

My understanding was that the rules were always planned to be implemented this Summer.

But anyway, lets see what the future holds.

I just the world to stop so I can get off at this point. There is so much negativity on here it’s just painful. If we are in the clear going into the new rules and we can see our way to staying up I just want to rule off and move on.

Roll on next seasons

Is no way both clubs dont get points taken off is no chance they change that this season. Still feel it will be same as we got just to get it done and then i have no idea what happens to us. I still think we should get less than forest 3 max but you csnt trust the league