6 + 2 Point Deductions

Went on a Leicester forum after the 1st talk of them failing psr came out the other day. They had a thread on Everton, page after age of how we cheated and 10 points wasn't enough. Then they had a thread just started about them possibly breaking the limit also. Was funny reading how psr/ffp was a joke and Should be scrapped. Brightened up my day no end.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
And to think they were calling for our heads in the very same season they were breaking the rules themselves...

That line in our original press release about the club "taking a close interest" in other punishments dished out to other clubs has never been more prescient. We must ensure all clubs face the same punishment for the same transgressions. We cannot be the only club to get hit like this. If we are, we need to take this to the courts.

We will probably have to take a cut price deal on Branthwaite before June 30th to ensure we comply
We have no idea if we project to breach and if we do by how much. Unless we project to massively breach I doubt Branthwaite would be the player targeted for an early sale. If we're projecting say 10-20m over again then that would be overkill. More likely Onana or maybe DCL in that scenario.

We have no idea if we project to breach and if we do by how much. Unless we project to massively breach I doubt Branthwaite would be the player targeted for an early sale. If we're projecting say 10-20m over again then that would be overkill. More likely Onana or maybe DCL in that scenario.

we’re selling braithwaite i can bet my life on it

Do you have access to the accounts? You sound pretty confident.

Why would it be cut price? If it’s cut price then that means we aren’t that far off complying doesn’t it?
No mate hence the word probably. Cut price because other clubs will know we are struggling and there will be a reduced buyers market before the June 30th cut-off.

An early Onana sale might be a possibility