6 + 2 Point Deductions

Kean was on loan in the 22/23 year his permanent transfer didn’t happen till the 23/24 season . Yes there was a loan fee in 21/22 of circa £5 -£6 million 21/22 but the £25 million transfer fee ( probably £21m profit after the balance yet to be amortised is deducted ) won’t have featured

Not so mate, the deal was completed in financial year 22/23.

Exactly and yet some like @MikeH72 and @NathDogg acting like we're the Mother Teresa orphanage! Yes the Premier league were harsh etc but Moshiri was/is a terrible chairman who left us bang to rights.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Koff will yer. I’m not acting like we’re innocent at all you cretin.

I have constantly agreed we have breached flawed, broken regulations.

I also have stated many times the owner should have been punished with a financial penalty for a financial breach, as is precedent with other clubs in the past including your mob and Leicester - if that was done there’s no argument from any of us. Forest shouldn’t be facing a points deduction, no club should.

This pantomime is a farce, and was rushed through and ill thought out to circumvent independent regulations, with Everton the happy sacrifice - a 6 point deduction is still far too harsh on the fans and the people who work at the club, including the players.

Moshiri is dead to me, as dead as Kenwright - they should have been punished for their part in this fiasco, not the club and the fans. That’s why I’m so incensed, you kopite bore, it’s not about defending mosiri, kenwright or anyone else who played a part in the mess.

Why couldn’t we punish the fans for the scabs part in the ESL, but with this bollocks it’s fine? Clown.

Chelsea are the 1s who have got away with it so far.
They are screwed for the next 8 years minimum. Incoming PL rule changes to spending no more than 70% of turnover on wages, transfers and agent fees. They have amortised themselves into a black hole with their recent contracts on transfers.

Their only way out is to sell home grown players for mega money because they cost nothing in the first place (Mason Mount, etc). Even if they had any of those players (Sicknote James aside) anyone with a turnover high enough will not now be spending stupid money on such players.

Arent JUST PSR then, to be more accurate.

A reasonable argument would be okay, we understand City's case is more complex but apparently now there is explicit framework to deal with PSR breaches... So why can't those charges be fast tracked like our 2 and Forest's 1?

Obviously I know you don't know the answer to this, but just echoing the obvious counter to it all.

A reasonable argument would be okay, we understand City's case is more complex but apparently now there is explicit framework to deal with PSR breaches... So why can't those charges be fast tracked like our 2 and Forest's 1?

Obviously I know you don't know the answer to this, but just echoing the obvious counter to it all.
I do kinda "know" the answer.

In order to for them to have breached PSR, the PL will need to prove that they made external payments and roided up their commerical income.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Koff will yer. I’m not acting like we’re innocent at all you cretin.

I have constantly agreed we have breached flawed, broken regulations.

I also have stated many times the owner should have been punished with a financial penalty for a financial breach, as is precedent with other clubs in the past including your mob and Leicester - if that was done there’s no argument from any of us. Forest shouldn’t be facing a points deduction, no club should.

This pantomime is a farce, and was rushed through and ill thought out to circumvent independent regulations, with Everton the happy sacrifice - a 6 point deduction is still far too harsh on the fans and the people who work at the club, including the players.

Moshiri is dead to me, as dead as Kenwright - they should have been punished for their part in this fiasco, not the club and the fans. That’s why I’m so incensed, you kopite bore, it’s not about defending mosiri, kenwright or anyone else who played a part in the mess.

Why couldn’t we punish the fans for the scabs part in the ESL, but with this bollocks it’s fine? Clown.

Well said lar, couldn't agree more.

Why'd any reasonable blue frame it as one or the other. The punishment does not fit the crime and the ultimate perpetrators of the crime, Moshiri, Kenwright and the board should have been the ones held to account.

Sadly now, Moshiri is all but gone, Kenwright has passed away and the board have been legged. All that remained was for Evertonians to fight for their club.

Whatever anyone thinks who is right and who is wrong if Everton had not built a new stadium then the point deductions would have never happened.

So in order to facilitate long term profit and sustainability of the football club by building a new stadium that will benefit the country in international competitions, Everton were given a points deduction.

Doesn't that in itself make the whole concept of FFP brainless. You can only build a stadium if you sell all of your best home grown players, don't buy anyone and hope the team somehow not only stays in the Premier League but gets into Europe and increases its revenue...

I do kinda "know" the answer.

In order to for them to have breached PSR, the PL will need to prove that they made external payments and roided up their commerical income.

For the gangster show and movie fans out there, I wish someone was building a full Rico case on them.

However, I doubt it will be possible with their lawyers,so why not get them on a simple Al Capone style charge?