6 + 2 Point Deductions

I thought I'd be either happy or angry with todays news but nothing. I'm just numb to it all now.

Think I'm pretty much done as this is all along way from the game I knew and once loved so much!

One last season after this and I'll stop when we leave Goodison next year.

Might just buy as many dvds that show 70's , 80's and 90's football and just watch those on constant repeat!

Moan over!

Eh?
We’ve come above you once in 25 years (last season)

TBH today leaves you in a stronger position than you were: you were already going to come above Burnley and SU. You’re ahead of us now, and any further punishment you get we’ll likely get as well. So you just need to do no worse than us and you stay up.
Which is the frustration more than the appalling points returned to us today, the fact that we are winless in 9, only won 3 of our 13 home games and only Burnley and Sheff Utd have scored less than us. If the club carried on from the 1st half of the season I think we`d be OK but we didn`t, yes we`ve had some hard teams but we`ve also lost at home to Luton, lost at Wolves without even putting up a fight, couldn`t beat Palace reserves and couldn`t hold out against 10 men.

A win against West Ham start the revival but then we got Man Utd then Liverpool which are games we traditionally lose comfortably.

This club must fight and take this to the courts... The only way I would accept the appeal verdict is if the 2nd charge is dropped as part of it because the 2nd charge could do us some real harm given how poor our current run is.

Been reading the comments from the BBC article. The gist is that most fans from other clubs think we got off lightly, but don’t have any understanding of our individual circumstances or what they’re talking about.
The average football fan is clueless to our plight or just hates us. Well sod them all I say!
The average footy fan thinks this is over us signing Klaassen, Sigurdsson and Rooney the year we sold Lukaku.

They don't have a clue. They just remember us winning the transfer window.

- surprised you only got 4 knocked off
- leaves you in a stronger position than before, because I think we’ll get at least the same deduction as you in the next round of charges. You just need to do as well as us to stay up, and we’ve got more difficult fixtures.
- my guess is we’ll be deducted 6. I think it will be difficult to stay above Luton with that.
- my main take on the whole situation is similar to most of our fans - it’s fair enough that we’re charged, but it’s outrageous that we’re charged before City
Hi mate, sorry but u get 8 points deducted an non on appeal
8 is the max u can get and your losses have gone up every year over the last 3 years,
Everton should get 2 as it’s only 1 year and our losses are dropping

The club are happy with that😳. My lord they are delusional.
Spineless cowards.
Get a player retrospectively banned for diving - say nothing.
Get no penalties given this season - say nothing.
Get done over by VAR - say nothing.
Get a deduction of 6 points instead of 10 - thank them for it.
I've seen more backbone in a Jellyfish.

I thought I'd be either happy or angry with todays news but nothing. I'm just numb to it all now.

Think I'm pretty much done as this is all along way from the game I knew and once loved so much!

One last season after this and I'll stop when we leave Goodison next year.

Might just buy as many dvds that show 70's , 80's and 90's football and just watch those on constant repeat!

Moan over!
Don't forget the sixties too

74e379d6-6efe-49d0-9ee5-d69e72cf4f45.jpeg