6 + 2 Point Deductions

Hopefully the players get their heads together now and somehow salvage a few wins instead of draws. Seems to of been playing on Garners mind so hopefully onward and upward now.

I'd be petrified if I was a Forest fan. We get 6 for a breach that is 1/3 of theirs, and thiers is all transfer related. They'll get at least 9, surely.

All that to say though 5 points off relegation now, simply no way we go down, especially if Forest did get 9, that'd mean we'd be 10 points clear with 12 games to go.

Max 6 or even nothing IMO.

Let's not forget the kiss off line on our original report stated that they review on a case by case basis and the decision won't be used to set a benchmark.

We can all point to short periods. It was great winning all those games at the start of Carlo's first season as well. But Moyes produced a period where we played excellent football for the most part, we had a team of good players with good players on the bench. We knew we would be competitive in virtually every game and there was a genuine feeling that we only need a bit of investment to crack the top 4. Martinez first season was great too but it was largely built on the Moyes team and quickly fizzled out into nothing as did Royle's team.
Moyes was definitely the most consistent manager we had - but there was never a realistic hope of winning something with him as we slowly began to accept with disastrous cup defeats to Reading and Wigan with Wembley beckoning. We won't mention losing the 2012 semi. The 2009 final was always a bridge too far, but if you cannot win with a one-goal start, which is what we had, then I'm not sure we were ever going to win under his glass ceiling.