6 + 2 Point Deductions

At least we won, eh lads?

Those 4 points are absolutely crucial and reflect the value of two thrown-away leads made into draws. Not too bad and all, but i still feel a lot of the dismissal of our appeal, f.ex. the Gyfli case, was harsh. It's a big win in the sense that we outed the corrupt commission on legitimately being out to get us. They absolutely were, the charlatans

We've earned 31 points in the prem Joe, the top 3 championship teams from last year are all below by at least 10 points, the top teams in the chapionship this year all finished below us last season and thats with the lampard effect.

We wouldn't struggle in the championship with this squad.
It would not be this squad- that's my point if relegated plus a poor return on the sale of some of them ....

I am very disappointed with that and it seems it was the plan all along so it seems pointless appointing that QC, and as people have said it just gives them scope now to hit us with another 6 which low and behold was what the Premier League wanted in the first place.

Agree, I don’t know why people are saying the punishment will be less for a second offence. Generally in law, it always a greater punishment if you do it again.
I also don’t think there is any ‘double jeopardy’. It’s a rolling three year period, so while two of the three years in the second charge were included in the first, the year we have breached again was the third year, which wasn’t included in the first charge. I think we may end up with more than six points deducted for the second charge.

That is also my concern mate, its again breaking new ground in terms of due process so its hard to know how any of that will be interrupted. ;)

It also started with fans lauding Moyes and continues with accepting Dyche.
Moyes did an absolutely fantastic job though. We had a team full of really good players, generally bought for very little, with a lot of character and were best of the rest for a long time.

We have generally been absolutely terrible since he left despite us spending funds he could only ever dream of having. Imagine a Moyes team with Lukaku in it.

I think another 6 represents the worst case scenario, which I agree we ought to be working towards.

But that is tempered by the expectation that Forest will get the same - and I also think there's a huge argument for double jeopardy.

I wouldn't be surprised if we receive a suspended 6 point deduction, possibly with the proviso that those points are removed immediately at the start of the 24/25 season.

this is my thinking too. We broke the rules in a private members club.