6 + 2 Point Deductions

Won’t use us in this example but let me get this straight. Forest could get a deduction and appeal the decision. In the meantime Luton could survive last day of the season sending Forest down and won’t be able to celebrate until the appeal is done because we won’t know if Forest are successful until after the season has finished? Or am I way off?
They’re making it up as they are going along so my advice is just go with the flow

Relegated clubs have to turn in their licences or something on May 24th, thats the relevance of that date.

So in theory they could give a decision before the season ends.
Or worse, a team could be "reprieved" from relegation by appeal after the deadline in the regulations beyond which relegation cannot be altered. So the wrong team gets relegated and under their regulations they can't do anything about it.

Cue legal battles, massive compensation bills, and possible injunctions to the start of the next season while it all gets sorted. Hence why I reckon there will be big pressure on the PL from the member clubs to find an alternative path forward.

Should have guessed…
IMG_7670.jpeg

Or worse, a team could be "reprieved" from relegation by appeal after the deadline in the regulations beyond which relegation cannot be altered. So the wrong team gets relegated and under their regulations they can't do anything about it.

Cue legal battles, massive compensation bills, and possible injunctions to the start of the next season while it all gets sorted. Hence why I reckon there will be big pressure on the PL from the member clubs to find an alternative path forward.
Utterly incompetent on every single level.

Relegated clubs have to turn in their licences or something on May 24th, thats the relevance of that date.

So in theory they could give a decision before the season ends.
Based on the length of time we are waiting, I have no idea how their time frames are at all practical.

If the length of time on this appeal is a guide, future appeals will not be heard till well after the last weekend of games.

Based on the length of time we are waiting, I have no idea how their time frames are at all practical.

If the length of time on this appeal is a guide, future appeals will not be heard till well after the last weekend of games.
Like I said a bit up the thread there was never any reason to try to hurry it up to this farcical extent.

If you can't get "justice" in the season the offence occurs (which by definition you can't) it doesn't matter if it happens the next season or the season after. No matter when you do it you can't guarantee any correlation between teams disadvantaged by the offence and the teams advantaged by the sanction, so what does it matter?