6 + 2 Point Deductions

If nothing is heard in the early part of the week you wonder how much of a topic the whole matter will be at the emergency club meeting on Thursday.

It's abundantly clear the timetable for the 22/23 charges isn't going to work and could result in post-season legal battles.

I wonder if behind the scenes clubs are pushing for a settlement of these outstanding PSR issues before the new rules are developed, possibly even a late settlement related to our first charge. It just feels like there's a little more going on behind the scenes than we know about.

When does the result of the second charge come out. Does anyone have the timetable ?
skysports-psr-premier-league_6422591.jpg

Reckon we get 12 back for all the fuss and stress they’ve caused with the banjaxed process, but because we play in blue that’s 2 points back off.

Then we have the sticky situation of us having the best football related charity in der werld - another 5 points off, we should be ruining the community.

Then they are gonna deduct another 5 because we have the best shaggin centre back in the league - Gabriel and saliba and van [Poor language removed] can’t compete, it’s unfair.

Not even looked at the second charge yet, so much to look forward to.

Won’t use us in this example but let me get this straight. Forest could get a deduction and appeal the decision. In the meantime Luton could survive last day of the season sending Forest down and won’t be able to celebrate until the appeal is done because we won’t know if Forest are successful until after the season has finished? Or am I way off?

Won’t use us in this example but let me get this straight. Forest could get a deduction and appeal the decision. In the meantime Luton could survive last day of the season sending Forest down and won’t be able to celebrate until the appeal is done because we won’t know if Forest are successful until after the season has finished? Or am I way off?
Nope, you’re pretty much spot on. So in theory, City could have 10 points docked, the RS win the league, celebrate with the trophy and all that, then City appeal and get their points back and get crowd champions.
It’s an absolute mess - and a mess of the premier leagues own makings