6 + 2 Point Deductions

My guess is 6 back. Transfer Ban/Fine on 2nd charge. Find out close of play tomorrow.

And then.... last game of the season after the final whistle Dyche rips off his Shirt and Jacket, beats his grizzled chest and with a wild look in his eye shouts;

'This is a message to the Premier League, where are you, where are you, lets be avin you, LETS BE AVIN YOU'....

My guess is 6 back. Transfer Ban/Fine on 2nd charge. Find out close of play tomorrow.

And then.... last game of the season after the final whistle Dyche rips off his Shirt and Jacket, beats his grizzled chest and with a wild look in his eye shouts;

'This is a message to the Premier League, where are you, where are you, lets be avin you, LETS BE AVIN YOU'....

I’d rather lose points than a transfer ban tbh, we are losing a fair few players this summer.

I’d rather lose points than a transfer ban tbh, we are losing a fair few players this summer.
Agreed, anyone actually wishing a transfer ban is an utter idiot who need to give their head a good wobble. Extending contracts is not an option either as this a chance to get rid of high earners like Gomes and others.

1708600942753.png