6 + 2 Point Deductions

I have some slight hope that the delay may be an indication of some good news.

If Shagger Silk has made reference to the real life company law that absolutely invalidates some hastily assembled nobhead agreement between 20 football clubs, and has informed the IC that the PL can expect an almighty lawsuit if they dare continue with their legally invalid agreement, then the preparation of the IC’s response is going to be very difficult indeed.

I mean, if that argument has been made, then how the hell is the IC going to respond to it in a way that doesn’t place the PL in an extremely difficult situation?

That’s my hope; I understand that it may not be in accordance with reality.

Last edited:
I mean we fight the appeal, then we fight relegation, then we fight the 2nd charge, then we deal with 777.

The human body is capable of only so much pain.

Winston_Churchill_during_the_General_Election_Campaign_in_1945_HU55965.jpg

I have some slight hope that the delay may be an indication of some good news.

If Shagger Silk has made reference to the real life company law that absolutely invalidates some hastily assembled nobhead agreement between 20 football clubs, and has informed the IC that the PL can expect an almighty lawsuit if they dare continue with their legally invalid agreement, then the preparation of the IC’s response is going to be very difficult indeed.

I mean, if that argument has been made, then how the hell is the IC going to respond to it in a way that doesn’t place the PL in an extremely difficult situation?

That’s my hope; I understand that it may not be in accordance with reality.
To me this would be the best case scenario.. watching the multible resignations and the whole P&S rules crumble and following the mess of a Media circus that goes with it would be awesome.. and we'd all be here watching, laughing and thinking we did this.

I’m no expert, and I’m no lawyer, but a quick Google search has provided me with this article, and I don’t think it could possibly be more relevant to what is going on here!

Read it all, and understand that the agreement made by the 20 premier clubs is utterly anti-competitive, and utterly unenforceable:

I’m no expert, and I’m no lawyer, but a quick Google search has provided me with this article, and I don’t think it could possibly be more relevant to what is going on here!

Read it all, and understand that the agreement made by the 20 premier clubs is utterly anti-competitive, and utterly unenforceable:

Had an extremely quick browse saw this it's illegal to have a rule in place that "Controls or limits markets, technical development, production, or investment"
Exactly what we are dealing with here.. hopefully Shagger Silk has told them in no uncertain terms to behave and comply with the law of the land or face a real court.