6 + 2 Point Deductions

Doesn't worry me in the slightest, done very little at Nice, I think it will be a lot of huff and puff but I don't see Utd catching the others anytime soon. They are only a big club on paper these days imo, the first team is miles away from their peers.
I couldn’t give a toss about clubs like United one way or another.

My only concern regarding football these days is Everton.

And occasionally Luton.

Spot on!
That arse licker from the BBC Dan Roan never corrected Ratcliffe when he suggested that any redevelopment of Old Trafford would be something the North of England hadn't seen for a generation.
BMD you pricks.
and the newsreaders comments about getting them back to the top where they belong!
Do they belong there? Why?
I hope someone tells the RS.

This 10 point deduction handed down in record time the appeal taking 84 years to come to a decision the 777 clowns hanging around like a bad smell and Everton playing football in general ,there is so much misery about this club, we’re in a very dark tunnel with no sign of light ,without hope it’s all rather pointless , I guess don’t punish the fans was just for the traitorous 6

Last edited:

the PL aren’t assed they’re keeping us all in limbo i wanna know and i don’t wanna know

lol god sake

if it’s good then we can all be a bit better

if it’s turd we may aswell all leg footy
I think they are waiting till after the match tonight so that the table is level on games played, maybe find out late tonight but more likely tomorrow.