6 + 2 Point Deductions

There's definitely a case of them and the club needing to agree how to word it, especially if they're losing face by giving us some points back, but that should be like a day at most.
Alan Myers said last Friday that the PL and the club get the result at the same time and then decide on the release of the news between them.
I expect the result will then be announced quickly to prevent and chance of news leaking.
Both parties will allow each other some time to prepare a response although you would think that responses will have been prepared to cover all outcomes.
Myers said he expects the release to be later this week.

Masters will have set up a stage for the announcement and after a big fanfare Dynamo will come into the stage and bewitch our brave boys with his sleight of hand and unnervingly Wooly accent. Dynamo will flit around doing card tricks and making packets of condoms and big purple willies appear in our Boards pockets, while master explains the reasoning behind the original decision as well as why we failed our appeal. We will come away empty handed, but happy that we had just been entertained and bedazzled by an absolute master flimflam merchant, ably supported by Dynamo.
It'll probably be Dynamo from The Running Man.

Sorry , that's not the worst case scenario.

We could get more than 10 points for the 2nd deduction - unlikely but who knows.

But , in addition, we could go into administration if 777 fail the fit and proper owners test and Moshiri can't / won't fund day to day expenditure.

Then a further 9 points deducted.

How likely is all that?

I genuinely don't know but that is the worst case scenario.
Of course, I just meant more worst case scenario around the PSR stuff solely. Granted it has a knock on effect on the stuff you mentioned. BUT I'm certain we will get something back, if not all.

Sorry? Asking a question is tantamount to Libel? They've admitted that they have found hidden payments. How is it libel to ask a question based upon how that will be punished?

Unless you believe that Chelsea submitted different accounts to the PL than they did companies House. Maybe they did, who knows, but I was under the impression that the PL base their financial calculations on the clubs financial submissions, hence the historical alignment with financial reporting cadence for both.

I'm not coughing up to anything.
My apologies, in haste I misread your post.