6 + 2 Point Deductions

Part thinks they wouldn’t announce it on the day of a big game for a club involved and then part thinks they’re that inept that they wouldn’t even care about that so let’s drink cups of tea and instead of creating a big, pointless nest of hysteria and talk about the best injury time goals you’ve ever seen at Goodsy Park.
Our game tonight has no relevance to an "independent" body.

If forest get a hefty deduction we are safe anyway arent we?
Yes
In Theory.
But we're in an 6(?) team mini league...Burnley and Sheffield U. are virtually gone now...and there's Still lots of point to win or lose for everyone.

6ffb6100-bc12-11ea-bb7f-d92c0fc7bca1.webp.jpg

And for evening debate what is the best Everton manager sideline attire you’ve ever seen and why is it Moyes’ blazer and chinos combo in Villarreal.
Unworth rocking the ill fitting tracks looking like a Tuesday morning doley at Sports Direct, assuming he had Slazenger or Lonsdale slip ons to boot !

And based off nothing at all I reckon Everton will get 4 points and a fine suspected or something. The Premier League are trying to prove they can self govern so won’t give everything back as it shows they messed right up. The only exception to that will be if Silky has their pants rar off on a legal precedent that would almost guarantee an Everton win if they took it to the courts.

The Premier League have made a powerplay and the corporates in suits don’t like their reputation, legitimacy to keep that position and their future earning potential being ribboned by a big misjudged, catastrophic powerplay gone wrong.

Injury time winners and best dressed Everton Managers at the game will serve your anxieties better.

Our game tonight has no relevance to an "independent" body.
Bet you wish you had an independent body instead of one dependent on scaffolding you foul postcode sized slob.

The independent body are appointed by the premier league and reflect the premier league. There’s no independence about them, they’re just an additional appeal layer to give the impression they’ve responsible governance. Which they don’t.

Now get back to Warhammer and crisps.

I don’t see us getting anything back and it defo won’t be announced today as if we do manage to get points back then that could be a sporting advantage to us going into the palace game knowing we have just got loads of points back? I don’t feel like that’s realistic.

If anything it will be tomorrow after tonight’s game.
By that logic, if we get points back we shouldn't play any further games this season.

There's no sporting advantage to getting points back that we should have kept in the first place.

Fraudulent accounting has its own sanctions in law and what you just posted is tantamount to libel. The directors past or present are liable for fraudulent accounting and could be jailed if serious enough.

What we have is a difference of opinion on what is allowable expenditure in a private club, to determine losses according to arbitrary rules, not laws of the land.

Sorry for being pedantic, but it is bad enough as it is, without coughing up to fraud.

Sorry? Asking a question is tantamount to Libel? They've admitted that they have found hidden payments. How is it libel to ask a question based upon how that will be punished?

Unless you believe that Chelsea submitted different accounts to the PL than they did companies House. Maybe they did, who knows, but I was under the impression that the PL base their financial calculations on the clubs financial submissions, hence the historical alignment with financial reporting cadence for both.

I'm not coughing up to anything.

If Masters doesn't wish to disclose the minutes, wouldn't it be in his best interest to give us what we want, to save reputational damage? I fully expect there to be some comments in there acknowledging the unjust sanctions, wanting to make an example of us, simple dislike for us or some form of fear mongering tactic talk, suggesting very little justifiable comments on the how the came to the conclusion. I expect very little mathematics or case studies went into the discussion, hence why they don't want to release the minutes.
Exactly. Because currently he doesn’t have to. In a full legal proceeding and disclosure we would ask for emails, meeting minutes, phone records. He doesn’t have to do that in the kangaroo court….he does in a real one though

Let’s not forget masters was accused of racially aggravated bullying in the workplace in the days after our “trial” and they settled out of court on the morning of the trial. This is all a game and he has a lot to lose.