6 + 2 Point Deductions

Injury time winners and best dressed Everton Managers at the game will serve your anxieties better.
Well, maybe not 'best' dressed, but Howard Kendalls £12.99 work ties from NEXT in his final stint as gaffer.

If you dress like a 1990's call centre team leader then you achieve the same results as a 1990's call centre team leader. If he'd have just gone Marksies instead we could have been mid-table and spared the horrors of Coventry home.

Last edited:
Bet you wish you had an independent body instead of one dependent on scaffolding you foul postcode sized slob.

The independent body are appointed by the premier league and reflect the premier league. There’s no independence about them, they’re just an additional appeal layer to give the impression they’ve responsible governance. Which they don’t.

Now get back to Warhammer and crisps.

Wouldn't surprise me if the PL's endgame is to have any new government regulator, effectively replace this panel. I feel like that's the kind of regulation they can accept. What they don't want is a new regulator coming in and making rules.

Wouldn't surprise me if the PL's endgame is to have any new government regulator, effectively replace this panel. I feel like that's the kind of regulation they can accept. What they don't want is a new regulator coming in and making rules.
Aye sounds about right. Giving them a token foot in and a political football to use.

Hopefully that’s not accepted and there’s deeper regulation for the national game. Moving towards majority fan owed models.