6 + 2 Point Deductions

Personally, I can't wait for this to be over.

The amount of ITK, is doing my head in.

Someone will be right, but because there are 10000 ITK, we won't have a clue.

Bring back the days of DAVIDMOYES, TOFEENUT and the leaked squad news and medical news.

Just let's hope we get something back, but I'd be shocked if we find out before the game today because it will either take pressure off us or cause chaos at Goodison on a televised fixture.
I'll go out on a limb and say it wont be more than 10pts back

And based off nothing at all I reckon Everton will get 4 points and a fine suspected or something. The Premier League are trying to prove they can self govern so won’t give everything back as it shows they messed right up. The only exception to that will be if Silky has their pants rar off on a legal precedent that would almost guarantee an Everton win if they took it to the courts.

The Premier League have made a powerplay and the corporates in suits don’t like their reputation, legitimacy to keep that position and their future earning potential being ribboned by a big misjudged, catastrophic powerplay gone wrong.

Injury time winners and best dressed Everton Managers at the game will serve your anxieties better.

I've got fond memories of when we beat Spurs 2-1 with 2 goals in injury time - Jelavic getting the winner.

Coincidentally, I think it may have been our last win against Spurs in the league? I think this has made me even more anxious.

And based off nothing at all I reckon Everton will get 4 points and a fine suspected or something. The Premier League are trying to prove they can self govern so won’t give everything back as it shows they messed right up. The only exception to that will be if Silky has their pants rar off on a legal precedent that would almost guarantee an Everton win if they took it to the courts.

The Premier League have made a powerplay and the corporates in suits don’t like their reputation, legitimacy to keep that position and their future earning potential being ribboned by a big misjudged, catastrophic powerplay gone wrong.

Injury time winners and best dressed Everton Managers at the game will serve your anxieties better.

I've been thinking we'll get 4 back also because 6 points is meant to be the baseline punishment isn't it? And then 1 point for every 5 mil breached on top. Could also see it only being 2 back as the PSR calc we submitted, with all our stated mitigation, was still 10 mil in breach.

It really should be all 10 back, though.

I've got fond memories of when we beat Spurs 2-1 with 2 goals in injury time - Jelavic getting the winner.

Coincidentally, I think it may have been our last win against Spurs in the league? I think this has made me even more anxious.
That was some finish that. Velios with the best overhead assist. The Man Utd two goals in injury time around the same time was sound too, but only got us a point so the Spurs one was better.

Our fans ruined Jelavic too.

Last time we beat them at Goodison and last time we beat them with fans in the stadium. We did beat them at their ground in the Carlo glory years of Sep 2020 to Oct 2020.

This is how I see it.

I also, naively, think that they were waiting to see how this weekend results panned out. It was a big one for the bottom teams and, if the teams around us lost/ won and if we beat/ lost to palace it could influence their decision - in that they could still give us a big deduction if we bat palace and the rest lost as we will still quite probably survive. Basically, they get to look like they knew what they were doing without killing us off and looking like utter tits. I know this is not likeley the case but it just feels this way
I am not sure that made sense - if results went our way this W/E they could still give us a big deduction without losing face.

Bet you wish you had an independent body instead of one dependent on scaffolding you foul postcode sized slob.

The independent body are appointed by the premier league and reflect the premier league. There’s no independence about them, they’re just an additional appeal layer to give the impression they’ve responsible governance. Which they don’t.

Now get back to Warhammer and crisps.
Somebody doesnt understand bunny ears I see.

And for evening debate what is the best Everton manager sideline attire you’ve ever seen and why is it Moyes’ blazer and chinos combo in Villarreal.
1000011681.jpg

Whilst obviously any points handed back would be great, if they are suspended, then we run the risk of them and an additional number of points being inflicted on us at season's end because of the second charge.

I am more interested in knowing if we appealed the amounts in dispute. If the commission for example accepted our overspend rather than the finding made by the commission you would hope that it means that we are compliant in respect of the second charge. Although given how idiotic the board has been that is not guaranteed. Much prefer that we know what we need to do now rather than it all being to no avail at the end of the season with a second points deduction.

That was some finish that. Velios with the best overhead assist. The Man Utd two goals in injury time around the same time was sound too, but only got us a point so the Spurs one was better.

Our fans ruined Jelavic too.
I heard a rumour that Jelavic started partying quite heavily and was dabbling with several ladies of the night. If he had a Twitter account we could ask him the important question of #DYGHOTP