6 + 2 Point Deductions

If it makes you feel better, Forest still have Villa away, Liverpool, City and Spurs who will all beat them on that logic.

Also their relegation clashes against us, Luton, Sheff U and Burnley are all away.

So seeing as they’ve already played this weekend, we’re writing off 8 of their fixtures and 2 of ours meaning we have 7 games in hand on them.

Think we’ll be fine.

I would fancy their chances of getting points in all of those games compared to ours getting anything from Arsenal away and the rs…

Our records against them are shocking and they could both still be pushing to win the league

I would fancy their chances of getting points in all of those games compared to ours getting anything from Arsenal away and the rs…

Our records against them are shocking and they could both still be pushing to win the league

But we usually draw against Liverpool at home?

Why do you fancy Luton and Forest, who have both accumulated less points than us in real life, to pick up points in all the fixtures that we have to write off? This doesn’t really make logical sense mate.

But we usually draw against Liverpool at home?

Why do you fancy Luton and Forest, who have both accumulated less points than us in real life, to pick up points in all the fixtures that we have to write off? This doesn’t really make logical sense mate.

I just think that we won’t pick up an an extra 6-8 points that I’m expecting to be docked after the season finishes .

I’ve watched a few of their games recently and they are light years ahead of us in an attacking sense … our lack of goals is a massive concern for me

I just think that we won’t pick up an an extra 6-8 points that I’m expecting to be docked after the season finishes .

I’ve watched a few of their games recently and they are light years ahead of us in an attacking sense … our lack of goals is a massive concern for me

So to recap, we’re getting docked after the season finishes and they’re not, and we can’t pick up any points against the top teams but they could pick up points in any game. Got it.

Lads... Everyone just take a breather! 😂

All getting worked up over nothing.

We'll only know our fate when Richie Master's mammy lets him out to play.

Hopefully if it's good news, we'll know tomorrow before our game, and it'll spur our boys on to a massive and comprehensive win.

Big 'if' though.