6 + 2 Point Deductions

Currently Forrest are 5 points better than us … if we get 2 then they’re 3 ahead … if we get an 8 point deduction then they would need at least 11 to make them even with us currently.

Since they are not going into administration I would be very surprised if they got more than 9.

We need to beat palace , get our 2 points back and draw level with them and palace and win most of our 6 pointers to have a realistic chance to stay up .

I do t fancy us taking any points against Arsenal or the rs so our season is effectively 2 games shorter in reality
If it makes you feel better, Forest still have Villa away, Liverpool, City and Spurs who will all beat them on that logic.

Also their relegation clashes against us, Luton, Sheff U and Burnley are all away.

So seeing as they’ve already played this weekend, we’re writing off 8 of their fixtures and 2 of ours meaning we have 7 games in hand on them.

Think we’ll be fine.

Everyones a 'reliable' journalist these days it seems. How would some lad in Italy suddenly know before anyone? 🤣

Get t [Poor language removed]

In fairness mate I think we call out the majority of journalists as blaggers, it's refreshing to have someone that doesn't blag it for once and we need to be careful not to ruin a good source like we have done before on here.

Sheedy and Fox used to give us great info, sadly pounced on the second they stopped so let's be cautious.