6 + 2 Point Deductions

OK Ive just got home and this thread has jumped up massively.
I CBA reading through the last god knows how many pages, but am I right to assume that we know no more now than we did when I went out?
yhought so. Thank you.
and a full sized pitch still wont fit in, not sure about the running track, good news though is that Dele's loan is going well.

Truly mad how none of the anger is directed towards Moshiri. Yes the Premier League have been absolute gangsters colluding like a prohibition mafia gang. Yes the punishment is way over the top but let's remember it was never a secret that the top flight is a closed shop cartel.

It's just our luck we happen to have a dodgy Russian billionaire at the wrong time and a complete muppet for a front man in Moshiri .

So yes castigate the PL and Masters but let's not forget the clown that ultimately caused all this.

Moshiri has left the building mate, waste of time and energy directing anger at him.

Never forget and he should never be welcome again but he's all but gone.

is it just me that thinks its weird that some of the people on this "independent commission" have got links to Leeds who were trying to sue us and also was some kind of financial person at west ham was was involved in the dodgy transfer dealings of tevez and mascherano

its like if adolf hitler and saddam hussein were sitting on a commission to determine whether vladimir putin was guilty of war crimes for his invasion of ukraine

The last one didn’t leak did it? The first I heard of it was when I got the official phone notification off the club i hadn’t seen anything before that saying what was going to happen and I consume a lot of Everton news!
Ya only mention of a 10 point deduction was here by a barcodes fan a couple of days before it was announced. He got it spot on to be fair

OK Ive just got home and this thread has jumped up massively.
I CBA reading through the last god knows how many pages, but am I right to assume that we know no more now than we did when I went out?
yhought so. Thank you.
No, there's been a big development. It's been accepted by all that however you divide 29 days of February in half, Blues in NZ will find out about 12 hours before you lot.

And lets face it, there's no Blues more woolly than than the NZ ones. Damn, on fire today.

The timing of Masters comments about Ukraine are interesting. Wonder if the appeal is going to accept the mitigation around the loss of sponsorship and agree that we would have been within the FFP boundaries had this not been lost.

Masters will no doubt say that he didn’t make the decision to brush this off in the initial hearing as it was an independent panel but the right conclusion has been made in the end given the issues around Ukraine he has already made clear.

Still allows them to pursue Forest and doesn’t write off FFP completely.

A very optimistic approach I agree but we can live in hope
Fully agree with this. Its baffling how the Ukraine war was totally dismissed first time round, and I expect Super Silk would have made this argument a priority.

Mitigate the loss of a £42M per season sponsor and we are miles on side for P&S. This would also wipe out the second charge. Fingers crossed that this is the case.

is it just me that thinks its weird that some of the people on this "independent commission" have got links to Leeds who were trying to sue us and also was some kind of financial person at west ham was was involved in the dodgy transfer dealings of tevez and mascherano

its like if adolf hitler and saddam hussein were sitting on a commission to determine whether vladimir putin was guilty of war crimes for his invasion of ukraine
That was the first hearing. Different panel for the appeal I believe.

Moshiri has left the building mate, waste of time and energy directing anger at him.

Never forget and he should never be welcome again but he's all but gone.
Except he is now officially a member of the Board of Directors and as such is culpable.
His apparent continued absence and silence while holding this position is tantamount to dereliction of duty together with the other guy who he appointed to the board, seemingly just to make up the necessary numbers.

The last one didn’t leak did it? The first I heard of it was when I got the official phone notification off the club i hadn’t seen anything before that saying what was going to happen and I consume a lot of Everton news!
We knew it was going to be a heavy points deduction, maybe not specifically 10 points (although the 10 point rumour came about 4 days before the announcement).

But there had been articles and briefs put out about the proposed punishment the PL wanted which essentially told us how it was looking.

Same way that article has just come out about Masters and Covid/Ukraine would indicate the appeal has gone in our favour and he is trying to get ahead of it. They may not have the outcome just yet but will have a feeling of how it’s gone.

We knew it was going to be a heavy points deduction, maybe not specifically 10 points (although the 10 point rumour came about 4 days before the announcement).

But there had been articles and briefs put out about the proposed punishment the PL wanted which essentially told us how it was looking.

Same way that article has just come out about Masters and Covid/Ukraine would indicate the appeal has gone in our favour and he is trying to get ahead of it. They may not have the outcome just yet but will have a feeling of how it’s gone.
Think you're clutching big time there like.