6 + 2 Point Deductions

This whole process has been a disaster for the PL, I think the reaction inside football and outside has been almost universally negative.... and it has the potential to get a lot worse.

I feel the headlines the PL expected was about strong management making sure the game was properly run but instead it has been about a penal points deduction totally out of sync with anything seen before.
About a CEO (Masters) who has not handled the publicity side of this well at all.
About Everton being punished but City and other transgressors sailing on with no obvious date in sight for their hearings.
Finally, the debate has also moved on to look at the restrictive nature of profit and sustainability.

AND all of this is just the very beginning of a debate that has to be had.

Finally, I think the nightmare scenario is that all of this is going to be dragged up the steps of the law courts with lots of dirty linen washed in public.

Something that is even more strange is that a lot of these discussions disappear if Everton win their appeal and that isn't right either because the PL at the moment is a dysfunctional organisation that is not well run.

If spitty gave a monkeys about Everton he would have had Burnham on sky already, but prob couldn’t if he wanted to as his bosses won’t want that smoke.

He uses Everton when it’s suits his agenda, against city, simples really, like all reds as that’s all the reds care about.

They’ve never gave a toot about us and why would they, apart from probably wanting us to go down/bankrupt - we’re irrelevant to them.

Yes.

See everyone, being single on Valentines Day isn't so bad.

🤨
I'd just like to add if any of you fellas are looking to fill a void later tonight there's always the Aldi option.
IMG-20240214-WA0004.jpg

Give us our points back ye corrupt bàstards 🤬

On a separate but related point, has anyone belled Martyn Zeigler to check he’s ok?
He seemed a little frazzled on Twitter last night…must be the manopause or something.
Wonder if the penny dropped for him as to what 'Belled' actually meant in the end.