6 + 2 Point Deductions

From Twitter:
View attachment 245828

If this is true, a loss for shagger silk might have been announced already. But it hasn't. So is there any chance they were have just been waiting for the Athletic piece to make richard masters look less incompetent?
They’re probably still putting together the Sly Sports Points Deduction Appeal Special.

Tune in tonight at 8pm to hear the verdict we’ve all been waiting for. Will it be adios to the Goodison asterisk ?

We’ll be joined in the studio by EPL supremo Richard Masters, who will update us on the extreme challenges he’s personally faced in resolving this hugely complex case.

We’ll also have live reaction from Rafael Benitez, Neal Maupay and Mason Holgate.

Join us at 8pm and it’s live !

This programme is Sponsored by Tippex.

I suspect the KC could not believe what the PL was trying to push through as justice.

I imagine he told the Commission in no uncertain terms that none of this would stand up in a court of law and would be ripped apart by any semi-competent KC. That would give them serious food for thought.

The club should seriously be considering legal recourse if the outome is not satisfactory.
Absolutely agree with the bottom sentence.

The club and the fans reputation has been totally thrown to the wolves over the last few years, misdirection from the PL on coordinating purchases only for the PL to pull this stunt to save its own skin.

If this goes the way we all want it to, the club should be all out attack (providing that attack isn’t as inept as our forward line)

They’re probably still putting together the Sly Sports Points Deduction Appeal Special.

Tune in tonight at 8pm to hear the verdict we’ve all been waiting for. Will it be adios to the Goodison asterisk ?

We’ll be joined in the studio by EPL supremo Richard Masters, who will update us on the extreme challenges he’s personally faced in resolving this hugely complex case.

We’ll also have live reaction from Rafael Benitez, Ian Rush and Jamie Carragher hosted by Kelly Dalglish

Join us at 8pm and it’s live !

This programme is Sponsored by Tippex.
Edited for you

giphy.gif

I'm one of the younger fans (well mid 30s but still...) and honestly never really got it. But then I've never experienced what you older/more passionate fans have experienced with them, both fighting for titles, Heysel etc. Its barely felt like a rivalry to me!!
Your generation hàve had to put up with the worst period in the club's history but you still turn up in your droves.
Nobody could question the passion that you have for the club I just hope you get a chance to see Everton competing at the top table again.

Since the initial rumours that we could get a 12 point reduction I've been thinking we'll be lucky to get away with 6 points.
When we put the appeal in I was hoping we'd get at least 4 points back to get us out the relegation zone.
But after everything I've read over the last few weeks I won't be happy with anything other than the full 10 points reinstated and a proper explanation from the PL as to what's happened.
The current rules have never been robust enough to keep clubs sustainable. The financial limits have never been adjusted for inflation since they were out in place in 2013 and they're being scrapped at the end of the season.
Everything points towards a full and complete revoking of the sanctions placed on Everton.
If this new legal geezer is worth his wages we'll all be much happier Evertionians by the weekend.