6 + 2 Point Deductions

I don’t read that into it. Just that we won’t get a reduction for one of the reasons for the appeal. Still think mitigations will see it reduced a fair bit
Agree, whatever happens in the appeal, the EPL have to dig in and defend everything done so far as being totally legit.

If our brief is as clued up as we are led to believe, he should have spoon fed the appeal commission their get out of jail cards, that they could use to justify reducing the original points deduction.

Along with some fancy legal jargon that makes it all appear very independent and not at all totally corrupt.

Then hope we all go away and start talking about referees getting blue cards, it’s obvious why that colour was chosen innit !

This is honestly a staggering assessment of Moshiri's ownership.

The man has presided over a steady decline into constant relegation battles, FFP breaches, points deduction(s), overspending on garbage, chopping and changing of managers, no consistency in approach (players, managers, DOFs), over-dependency on Kenwright and, more recently, looking to palm us off to a consortium who have a proven track record for being even worse than he is.

But you seem to think that because he has lost money himself, all of this is excusable. It isn't. It is questionable as to whether he has lost any of his own money - it is quite obvious that the tap stopped as soon as Usmanov got hit with sanctions, and Moshiri hasn't put a penny in since. We've been operating on a shoestring and taking emergency working capital loans from the likes of 777 Partners ever since.

At this stage, if his legacy is anything other than destroying this club, it will be a surprise.
But apart from that, Mosh has done really well.

On what grounds would we go to the court mate.

One thing that would be problematic in my opinion is that we signed up for the rule.
There are rules that goven the process of tribunals.
European ones were still signed up to, Sport is coverd by them due to recent interpretations.
had a read of some of the criteria yesterday , somebody had gone into it regarding are case looks like the Premier are well below the standard required to say they were fair and transparent .
Just because a club sign up to something dosnt override the law of the land.
Suspect we will not let it rest f it goes bad.

Imagine if we said "being a private business, we aren't going to share our finances", thus avoiding this palaver in the first place..
Great sentiment, but as a private business you can’t hide your finances. The accounts have to be submitted every year and are publicly available via Companies House.

There are rules that goven the process of tribunals.
European ones were still signed up to, Sport is coverd by them due to recent interpretations.
had a read of some of the criteria yesterday , somebody had gone into it regarding are case looks like the Premier are well below the standard required to say they were fair and transparent .
Just because a club sign up to something dosnt override the law of the land.
Suspect we will not let it rest f it goes bad.
What law of the land do you think has been broken?? I just can’t see it myself

Our goose is cooked, we are getting nowt back and probably more to come. Reconcile yourselves with the fact we may just still stay up…if we can get more points than Forest.

Laughable, if we get a further punishment we should start bringing the entire competition into dispute by kicking the ball into our own net, forfeiting games, delaying kick offs, everything. No way am I accepting that we should lie down and accept that. I still expect us to get the points deduction reversed on appeal.