6 + 2 Point Deductions

What we wouldn't give to have Lukaku back!

DCL is a brilliant player and he adds so much to our side, but he isn't clinical in front of goal.
Brilliant is a bit of a stretch, almost nearly just below average would be a far better description. 10 goals and 5 assists in 53 games, for a striker, these stats don't deserve the word brilliant attached to them.

I read the independent Commission report only a few days ago after someone posted it on here. It depressed the hell out of me as my biggest conclusion was the sheer scale of incompetence from our management and owner. Whilst winning the appeal is important, bringing in professional, qualified and competent people to run the club is our number one priority.

I read the independent Commission report only a few days ago after someone posted it on here. It depressed the hell out of me as my biggest conclusion was the sheer scale of incompetence from our management and owner. Whilst winning the appeal is important, bringing in professional, qualified and competent people to run the club is our number one priority.
Absolutely. Our anger at the PL is justified but shouldn't distract from the arrogance, complacency and incompetence highlighted by the report. Thankfully most of those responsible have gone or are going, but such is the level of negligence you wonder if the club could have legal action against some ex-directors.

Absolutely. Our anger at the PL is justified but shouldn't distract from the arrogance, complacency and incompetence highlighted by the report. Thankfully most of those responsible have gone or are going, but such is the level of negligence you wonder if the club could have legal action against some ex-directors.
It amazes me that the club managed to assemble such completely useless bunch at the top level. Not just one or two of them, all of them. A billionaire and bunch of millionaires. Surely it would require at least some intelligence to get a seat in that room...

Whoever the next bunch are (and I'm full aware of how this could tempt fate), Surely... surely they must at the bare minimum have an actual plan.

There was only one set of people intent on highlighting the failings of the Everton board and that was Evertonians, who in many sections of the media were made out to be a brainless angry mob and then later told its not the prem we should be angry at by the same client journos.

It amazes me that the club managed to assemble such completely useless bunch at the top level. Not just one or two of them, all of them. A billionaire and bunch of millionaires. Surely it would require at least some intelligence to get a seat in that room...

Whoever the next bunch are (and I'm full aware of how this could tempt fate), Surely... surely they must at the bare minimum have an actual plan.

I just hope that they are not as "World class" as the last lot.. Just give me competent.

It's always been a circus with showman Bill in the middle as the ringmaster.

There was only one set of people intent on highlighting the failings of the Everton board and that was Evertonians, who in many sections of the media were made out to be a brainless angry mob and then later told its not the prem we should be angry at by the same client journos.
There were Everton fans abused at Goodison for protesting the Board.

Disgusting abuse at that.

There were Everton fans abused at Goodison for protesting the Board.

Disgusting abuse at that.

Yes. People on here facilitated that with comments like this when people questioned whether the owner was fit for purpose.

If he walks we’re all [Poor language removed]. Wake up

Please don't scare off the benefactor.

No. As others have stated he’s got the stadium started.

What he needs to do is get out of the football operations side of the club