6 + 2 Point Deductions

When you say “ We “ I trust you mean the guardians of our club, we, the fans, knew nothing or very little of how the club were presenting our/ their case to the Commission until the sentence was issued.
Now we have to hope that the barrister who represented the club at the appeal has put a much more professional argument up that will get us all of our points back or enough to get us a few places up the premier league.

Its good to remember this mate, we have incredible fans, i mean really incredible.

The last two seasons we've dug really deep to get the team over the line on the pitch and here we are year three, in even more trouble through this existential threat and are trying everything we possibly can to create pressure and leverage.

The administration at the club dont deserve the fans they have.

1000009280.jpg

It's not just Cumbria either. If you go throughout the UK even down south there's nearly always at least 1 Evertonian in every workplace
I have recently moved to a small seaside town in Somerset and there are a LOT of Everton fans here, I am in a whatsapp group with many of them here and there's 22 of us, plus all of our kids etc. Random really but just shows the reach of Everton.

There seem to be a lot of Blues from Cumbria. I remember meeting a load of them from Carlisle in the Winslow when I was over for a match in the 80s, and they were passionate Evertonians. They told me there were loads of Blues inCumbria.

I`ve got a good mate, who lives in a village on the West Coast of Cumbria, the nearest town is Dalton.

He`s a blue, as his eldest lad and over the years, when I`ve gone to watch a match in the pub with him, there`s been quite a few blues in there too.

He reckons, it`s due to loads from Liverpool going to work at Vickers in Barrow over the years and settling in that part of Cumbria.

You see quite a few Man U shirts too, but hardly any RS shirts.