6 + 2 Point Deductions

Just thinking. Maybe being thick here. We are appealing to another ‘independent’ panel.

So they either say, yee the punishment stands, or no the punishment doesnt stand.

Who then decides the ‘new’ punishment?

These ‘independent panels’ will be mixing in the same circle as the first ‘independant panel’, some mates, some even colleagues. Are they going to make they’re colleagues/mates look stupid by saykng they got it wring??

I have my doubts.

Everton and premier league should reach ‘out of court settlement’ imo.
Be worrying based on Luton’s current galacticos form, but also hilarious if the appeal commission rules the 10 point penalty remains and says very bad things about our finances, but the IC for the second charge accepts all the mitigations (interest and Player X etc all still affect the new assessment period) and rules that we are squeaky clean and should never have had our name tainted. Master’s will literally turn inside out with the chaos that would cause, starting from his bumhole. Silky boy stood victorious with teeth glistening outside the PL headquarters.

Be worrying based on Luton’s current galacticos form, but also hilarious if the appeal commission rules the 10 point penalty remains and says very bad things about our finances, but the IC for the second charge accepts all the mitigations (interest and Player X etc all still affect the new assessment period) and rules that we are squeaky clean and should never have had our name tainted. Master’s will literally turn inside out with the chaos that would cause, starting from his bumhole. Silky boy stood victorious with teeth glistening outside the PL headquarters.
It's the only acceptable outcome.

Yep and lost
Then played Palace in the final
And lost that too
4F706CD7-2709-41D7-A872-8A7A83888979.jpeg
so close i could taste it

If the KC gets the 10 points back and send's Masters down to the Job Centre with his P45 will we be naming BMD "The Shagger Silk Stadium"? I thinks its only fair to do so.
Can hear Linker saying it now on MOD

off we go to the Everton Shagger Silk Stadium to see if they can maintain theri 21 game unbeaten run in the Vanarama League

Just thinking. Maybe being thick here. We are appealing to another ‘independent’ panel.

So they either say, yee the punishment stands, or no the punishment doesnt stand.

Who then decides the ‘new’ punishment?

These ‘independent panels’ will be mixing in the same circle as the first ‘independant panel’, some mates, some even colleagues. Are they going to make they’re colleagues/mates look stupid by saykng they got it wring??

I have my doubts.

Everton and premier league should reach ‘out of court settlement’ imo.
You just described VAR Mate..

Everything's and nothing is possible

Let's be honest, the deduction galvanised Luton,
Before it they were gone, their form turned after it as they had belief....
If we got the points back they'd drop like a stone