6 + 2 Point Deductions

We will never be over as I stated any good barrister for us going to the appeal over the first judgment i.e. 10 points deduction should first ask the so-called independent panel what our their credentials, & who they support in football for the record before he or she starts the appeal ...
In a court of law, jurors can be kicked off the jury - if they are familiar against the client or if it is loaded against the defendant....

Same should apply here .....
So you want our barrister to question the credentials and integrity of a senior silk, a judge and a former PL finance director.

Give me strength.

Don't know if this has been posted before but I don't have time to go back over the last 200 pages.... yesterday's news was a sad indictment of how the club has been run.

Would have or should have?

Wasn't one of the IC panel in bed with Leeds?

We would have been given the names of who was on the commision and the chance to air any concerns.

One of them had represented a number of football clubs over the years and one of them had been Leeds which everyone decided he was a fan of that club.

We would have been given the names of who was on the commision and the chance to air any concerns.

One of them had represented a number of football clubs over the years and one of them had been Leeds which everyone decided he was a fan of that club.
Does that necessarily mean that they accepted our concerns (if there were any)?

Exactly mate, the absolute worst is doing a Rangers and they still have a club and have found a way back to their rightful position. It would probably take us a bit longer in the English pyramid but with the strength of our fanbase we’d do it. In some respects it might even be fun.
I spoke about it some time ago in another topic, but my local polish club were dismantled and had to start again from the 4th division (quite common thing in polish footie). Fun times, completely dominating your league with many local players and to travel to places you havent even heard of lol

I spoke about it some time ago in another topic, but my local polish club were dismantled and had to start again from the 4th division (quite common thing in polish footie). Fun times, completely dominating your league with many local players and to travel to places you havent even heard of lol
Rangers fans I know enjoyed the journey back too. Be a bit of a change from the annual slog of trying to stay in a league we hate.