6 + 2 Point Deductions

Honestly, me and my wife, who is a Liverpool season ticket holder, are expecting our first baby in 4 weeks. We have argued and had proper rows about Everton and Liverpool, I am now resigned to let it be a Liverpool supporter. I barely want to support the club anymore myself, it’s sad. I am well and truly on my way to calling it a day.
Congratulations mate, wishing you and yours all the health and best wishes.

That first night at home, aware of their every breath, that's the real thing. The football not even close.

The mitigation thing is key here I reckon. I'm no legal expert, but hear me out...

They listened to our mitigation last time, took it all in to account, and decided on a punishment. If the same mitigation is in play, then they've already judged on it, have they not? Surely you can't just punish us again and not discount that part of any supposed breach?
Me neither, but the fact that the PL itself already acknowledges its own shortcomings on this has to weigh heavily on an independent panel determining whether there's just cause for Everton to be deducted points twice for a transgression.

FFP was to protect clubs from overspending and make things fair for everyone. Reality is, it stops the majority from spending, and has sent us into near oblivion! The premier league want immediate punishments for those who break profit and sustainability rules. This means we might be punished twice in 1 season, will this ever be possible again?! And the season could end, before any appeals are heard, and therefore clubs not knowing what their final outcomes will be? Wasn’t this what they wanted to avoid with their immediate punishments?! We have clearly been run by chimps with the mental capacity of a toothbrush, but the whole system is unbelievably fooked up! Everton that! 🤬

it seems to me ( us ) the prem are scapegoating us send us down

and then change it again

View attachment 242058

It's probably just this person's way of coping, but the lack of self-respect they have for themselves to not realise the league despises them and
Honestly, me and my wife, who is a Liverpool season ticket holder, are expecting our first baby in 4 weeks. We have argued and had proper rows about Everton and Liverpool, I am now resigned to let it be a Liverpool supporter. I barely want to support the club anymore myself, it’s sad. I am well and truly on my way to calling it a day.
Honestly, I wouldn't push it but I certainly wouldn't push Everton either. Very likely they'd choose them anyway. I've hated supporting Everton for the majority of my life.