6 + 2 Point Deductions

And while we are in administration in the Championship the new set of rules will deem what happened to us as too harsh for future cases. It is an absolute hatchet job.

We would be in administration in the Championship, and the PL will be telling everyone they punished Everton because they weren’t being sustainable even though they’d be the ones who put us there. Surreal.

Well we haven't broken any laws civil or otherwise we've broken PL rules...
Yes I get that but there has to be some civil law or legal agreement for any charges to be legally binding and comply with national regulations around corporate law. Obviously I'm clutching at straws here but it just seems ridiculous@

Honestly, me and my wife, who is a Liverpool season ticket holder, are expecting our first baby in 4 weeks. We have argued and had proper rows about Everton and Liverpool, I am now resigned to let it be a Liverpool supporter. I barely want to support the club anymore myself, it’s sad. I am well and truly on my way to calling it a day.

Just enjoy being a parent mate, forget the footy

They introduced 'transfer windows' to stop the richer clubs fleecing the smaller clubs throughout the season. Nowts changed has it, the grim reaper has this once great game firmly in his sights. The so called super league can't come quickly enough for me, because I hate this version of football.

Honestly, me and my wife, who is a Liverpool season ticket holder, are expecting our first baby in 4 weeks. We have argued and had proper rows about Everton and Liverpool, I am now resigned to let it be a Liverpool supporter. I barely want to support the club anymore myself, it’s sad. I am well and truly on my way to calling it a day.
I thought about this with my son, many years ago, do I really want to bring him up with a lifetime of misery? I mean he was never supporting Liverpool, but I could have moved him towards City or something.

But, despite Everton being mostly weapons grade garbo, we have been to Wembley together twice, we go to Goodison every 2 weeks and I wouldnt change that for the world. I am now currently inflicting the Everton illness on my Grandson and I will not regret a thing.

Never, ever give up on our beloved blues. EVER!

It ‘builds character’ if nothing else.

When he gets older it won’t be such a kick in the teeth when he suddenly doesn’t start getting everything going his own way in the real world.

FFP was to protect clubs from overspending and make things fair for everyone. Reality is, it stops the majority from spending, and has sent us into near oblivion! The premier league want immediate punishments for those who break profit and sustainability rules. This means we might be punished twice in 1 season, will this ever be possible again?! And the season could end, before any appeals are heard, and therefore clubs not knowing what their final outcomes will be? Wasn’t this what they wanted to avoid with their immediate punishments?! We have clearly been run by chimps with the mental capacity of a toothbrush, but the whole system is unbelievably fooked up! Everton that! 🤬