6 + 2 Point Deductions

What is the point anymore why wasnt this done at the first case to take in mind this years ffp. Trying to not swear but honestly cba with football anymore not fun just rubbish not wven about things on the pitch

I would forget preparing for the appeal or new charge and go straight to real law courts by suing the PL over anti-competitive rules, the application of double jeopardy within those rules, and lack of transparent sanction policy.

I know common wisdom is PL rules mean you can't but any entity operating in UK is subject to UK law and illegal rules can be challenged.

We can't be any more 'over' than the 1st charge, maybe less. By how much are Forest over? It's 6 points for the breach and 1 point for every £5m over £105m.

If Forest are, say, over by £150m that's 15 points (6 + 9 for the £45m over £105m). Puts them below us. They can only do us 6 points the second time.

We're staying up, even with 2 deductions.

UTFT!
That formula isn't in place, and can't be for these charges either because the clubs haven't agreed to it. If the first commission is found to have actually used that formula, our appeal will definitely be successful.

What is double jeopardy? The legal principle of double jeopardy was that a person who was found by the court to be not guilty of an offence could not be prosecuted again. This principle applied even if new evidence came to light proving that the accused did in fact commit the crime.
But we've already been found guilty, so can't be tried for the same crime twice under double jeopardy

I would forget preparing for the appeal or new charge and go straight to real law courts by suing the PL over anti-competitive rules, the application of double jeopardy within those rules, and lack of transparent sanction policy.

I know common wisdom is PL rules mean you can't but any entity operating in UK is subject to UK law and illegal rules can be challenged.

with what money? people are forgetting the clubs a mess of the field ffs

Which is why I don’t think we will get another 10 points deduction, I think maybe 3, but they might claim punishment should be strong as repeat offender, and make it 5/6.

I don’t think it will be 10 again. But I didn’t think that last time.

so give us another cos they did the first time? it will send us down i actually think this is they’re goal