6 + 2 Point Deductions

10 points wasn't enough to get rid of us so they're coming back for another go. It's amazing the speed at which they move when it's not a top 6 side.

As has been mentioned it's not just about potentially more points being deducted but it's now the effect again this has on destabilising the club and completely killing the mood round the place.

Just remembered that little snide line in the last independent commission where they said “other clubs have a right to compensation.” Real salt in the wounds, wanting a big pile on. Rats.

1705339475199.png

It's probably just this person's way of coping, but the lack of self-respect they have for themselves to not realise the league despises them and any upstarts is amazing.

I don't agree with their charge at all. They made recruitment mistakes and signed too many players, but they absolutely do not deserve a points deductions for that. They put together a side that earned safety on the pitch, that's what matters. Or at least that's what used to matter in football.
They did, and stayed up at the expense of other clubs who stayed within the PSR rules. If I supported Leeds or Leicester I'd be miffed as I would think Forest and Everton should have been relegated instead of my team.

honestly yeah, it’d be worth the stress just for the huge F you to the league for trying to relegate us

We finished the first half of the season outside of the relegation zone with a ten point deduction so we’re on track to finish the season outside the zone with 20 points…

Ah I just thought about matty I can’t do it 🤣

We can't be any more 'over' than the 1st charge, maybe less. By how much are Forest over? It's 6 points for the breach and 1 point for every £5m over £105m.

If Forest are, say, over by £150m that's 15 points (6 + 9 for the £45m over £105m). Puts them below us. They can only do us 6 points the second time.

We're staying up, even with 2 deductions.

UTFT!

Wording of the PL statement seems to imply that the club have admitted this second breach. How does that tally with the official statement from the club itself?

They did, and stayed up at the expense of other clubs who stayed within the PSR rules. If I supported Leeds or Leicester I'd be miffed as I would think Forest and Everton should have been relegated instead of my team.
Personally if I was a Leicester fan, I'd be more annoyed that my vastly superior set of players got outperformed over 38 games by Forest.

The rules are not fit or purpose, and should be scrapped immediately. They don't achieve any sort of improvement in sustainability - I'd argue that actually make it more difficult because they restrict the opportunity for a club to climb the ladder and become more ..... sustainable.

No, double jeopardy means being charged for the same thing twice. If you must come onto our forum and troll us,at least get your facts right.

What is double jeopardy? The legal principle of double jeopardy was that a person who was found by the court to be not guilty of an offence could not be prosecuted again. This principle applied even if new evidence came to light proving that the accused did in fact commit the crime.