6 + 2 Point Deductions

View attachment 242055

Looks pretty clear to me Tim.
The club's statement uses the word acknowledge which to me reads differently.

And other news reports say we feel that once the appeal is held, the second charge will not be a factor.

Now maybe I'm putting far too much weight in what the club are saying - their track record of being right is not good. But I don't believe they accept there is another breach, but accept that the figures in the current form will lead to a breach.

Let's see how the appeal against the first punishment goes.

If it's dented and some points are handed back then this second charge will be easy enough to defend.

I enjoyed the Newcastle game.
The run in last season was memorable, if stressful.
The previous season win against Palace was joyous, but should never have been needed.

Other than that, there is simply no enjoyment in football. Especially PL football.

Imagine being a Villa fan, and knowing that no matter how brilliantly they’ve been doing for the last year, they don’t stand a chance of breaking into that top echelon for more than one fleeting season.
The rest of us might take a gamble for a shot at it, but miss and you’re screwed for a decade or more.

Even Newcastle will find that unlimited money just won’t help them, unless they buy an invite to a closed shop super league.