6 + 2 Point Deductions

I suppose there is some hope as Paul says. It's just a question of getting things adjusted. Like tax rebates that kind of thing.

The problem I have is it's still sailing close to the wind our name is still being dragged through the mud.

And I wouldn't trust the people who we are being referred to. Trust them less than those doing our accounts
TheEsk knows full well that people were worrying about being charged. So here he is dissembling. He could simply have said I think we are likely to be charged but we are compliant. Why didn't he? Likes the publicity.

Another charlatan, and this club has enough of them at all levels.

What we all going to do? Get new corrupt a4 paper printed? Boo after ten mins?! We now need to do more. A flag the size of the whole Gwladys should have been made saying Corrupt and should be there for the game. We have to take more serious action now.

So according to reports the club have admitted their guilt and then told the fans they are not guilty. We are an absolute laughing stock.

IMG_7627.jpeg

so what have they done it mate? if we can have better outcome? and why can’t that be for the first to? if it’s the same thing
They employed a good brief to sustain our pretty easy to sustain major double jeopardy point. That looks like a belt and braces policy after being mugged in the first appeal.

I've said it before but the Premier League need to punish a 'big' name so that they can show that they are fit to regulate themselves. We are the ideal choice. A 'name' but not one that generates the big bucks anymore. They can relegate us with very little impact on the gravy train fueled by their favoured six. We can moan about it, but we pretty much asked for it when allowed the formation of the Prem/ bent over for them to do as the wanted in return for their coloured beads (live football on TV - and that includes the ddgy boxes, you still see the adverts). At least it will be a relief not to lose to the RS with monotonous regularity

The club have CONFIRMED to the PL they are in breach of the P&S rules !!!!

WTF is that about ???

The club statement says it only ACKNOWLEDGES !!!

Something not right at all with this.
It's spin from Ziegler.

By "the clubs have confirmed" what he really means is the clubs have filed their PSR and the formula shows they've breached the 105 million limit. That's it.

Our argument is that if the appeal for the last deduction goes through then we will be able to remove a portion of those expenses related to the stadium development and we would be compliant for both periods.