6 + 2 Point Deductions

Interestingly, there's no sympathy from many in the media. TalkSport this morning lead with 'if there isn't a punishment then teams would spend themselves into oblivian'.

This might ring true if it was actually Chelsea who were being punished after spending a billion pounds in recent windows.

Simon Jordan was blathering about nothing again from the clip I saw. Jim White asked should there be a grace period to adjust (which is fair), and he didn't answer.

The "being over by £250mill" is completely balls.

Context...

I'm one of possibly between ten and twenty Evertonians in the town I live in.

Saturday morning one of the lads. Aged 42. Three kids. Passed away following a cardiac arrest weeks ago in the gym of all places.

Whatever happens this afternoon please remember how insignificant it can be in the grand scheme of life.
Your right mate...all means nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Also this is why I tell people gyms are bad for your health.

Context...

I'm one of possibly between ten and twenty Evertonians in the town I live in.

Saturday morning one of the lads. Aged 42. Three kids. Passed away following a cardiac arrest weeks ago in the gym of all places.

Whatever happens this afternoon please remember how insignificant it can be in the grand scheme of life.
Sorry about your mate, thoughts with his family and friends, no age at all that, so sad - RIP
& Godspeed.

That or their current leadership being rejected and overthrown by key stakeholders.

The amount of political capital in football won’t have gone unnoticed by an ailing govt or indeed a new one to be. So I wouldn’t rule out govt intervention if this develops into a wider grievance.
The Tories are free marketeers...or used to be, so won't do anything
Labour will want to nationalise it...or used to, which will make it even worse